24

We stayed in garden for a hour. After that I went to kitchen and gave Clear Ice Cream. "Cher, Uncle George is going to Spain." said Clear "George Paul Shelley, come here!" I shouted "What´s hapening?" He asked "Clear said that you will go to Spain." I said and started crying. If it is true I will mis him so much and I do not want lost him. "Cher do not cry, We are going to Spain together. And boys are going too. We will have wedding here." he said and hugged me. I stopped crying. "And we will be here for 4 months." he added

After 2 months

"Cher Campbell, will you marry mr. Shelley?" Asked man. Yes we have wedding today "Yes." I said and looked at George "And you George Shelley, will you marry Cher Campbell?" asked man again. He looked sad "What´s happened?" I whispered "I´m saying yes." said George "Now you can kiss her" said man to George and George kissed me "Now you are Mr and Mrs Shelley" said man and we went from church. We went celebrate our wedding to big restaurant. It was really great!

After few weeks

I am in hospital. Today my sons will be born. I am so happy. "Mr. Shelley and Mrs. Shelley, I it´s two boys." said Destiny "Have you got choosen names?" "Yes. Tristan George Shelley and Ryan Joshua Shelley." we said together "Nice names" said Des and gave me Ryan and George was carrying Tristan "Two Georges in one room." laughed Josh "Also two Joshes" said Bella and kissed Josh. "Should we said it to them?" asked Josh and Bella replied: "Yes we should." "What do you say to us?" I asked "Cher, George, now when you have got sons, we should say to you that we will have a daughter." said Josh "And we have choosen a name. She´ll be called Millie Cher Jay Cuthbert." said Bella "And we will have a wedding next year." said Josh "That´s amazing." I shouted "Really great." said George.

Dear Shelleynators

This story is ending now. Thanks for reads, votes and comments.

Someone is celebrating it with me (someone in my town has got firework, so thanks to him)

If you like it do not be sad. I am writing new fanfic. It will be Overload and Union J fanfic.

I just need help with name of fanfic.

If u want u can write some names for fanfic to comments.

Oh, I forgot. In fanfic Union J will be vampires and Overload wirewolfs.

And I know. I dedicated to americaa15 last part and this part too but she liked every part.

So say last goodbye to If I Go (I will mis this fanfic so much)

Love u so so much