~Bio~

Name: Kojin Aruku
Age: 17
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown

Appearance:
   A young male teen with decent/average height and a messy medium short brown hair with an orange streak on the tip of the bangs, that's on the left side. His attire consists of wearing any dark or black jacket and pants, with a white tank top underneath the jacket, while sporting a pair of black rubber shoes with purple soles.

Equipment:

Lost Driver;

   The Lost Driver is a transformation belt with the purpose and design to transform with the appropriate Gaia Memory

   The Lost Driver is a transformation belt with the purpose and design to transform with the appropriate Gaia Memory. On the right side, there is a Maximum Slot strapped onto it and whenever a Gaia Memory is inserted and activated, it initiates either a finisher or the Memory's capability being used.

T2(Tier 2) Gaia Memories;

   The T2, or Tier 2, Gaia Memories

   The T2, or Tier 2, Gaia Memories. His personal arsenal/transformation devices. Each of them serve a purpose with from their own labeled memory as said on it. His main Memory is the Eternal Memory, . The secondary Memory is the Joker Memory, to serve as back-up for transformation in case of whatever happens to the Eternal Memory.

T2 Memories are said to be stronger and more durable than T1 Memories. Hence, the difference being the blue USB plug tips. Though, the T2 Memories possess a certain, or some, level of sentience as they are attracted to those who are fated to connect with. Being kept within a container is enough to prevent such from happening.

Eternal Edge;

   When transformed with the Eternal Memory, it manifests its own weapon as preparation

   When transformed with the Eternal Memory, it manifests its own weapon as preparation. The Eternal Edge has its own Maximum Slot built in and is only compatible, and only responds, to the Eternal Memory. When slotted-in, it may disrupt the data of a T1 Memory and render it inactive and unusable, unless prevented or broken. It can also initiate its Maximum Drive, depending on how it is used in battle.

Background:
   Kojin Aruku, a young male who does not remember the past life of his own memories and is stuck between the conflict of survival and regaining what was once lost. His harmonica is the only object that he seems to have connection to to his past. Which is why he will always play the same certain tune.