longing.

◤ xvii. ◢
Tae; to Lisa.

"please come in" you said as I heald her hand. I know this day would come forth to see you again. You we're there, and you were still gorgeous. As if nothing changed. When I was yours, and you were mine.

"Lisa!" She smiled. "I miss you unnie!" Your hands collided with the someone that made me happy again. But I can't help to look at you, I miss you. But you look happier without me. Atleast I get to see you again.

"Yaa, this is my boyfriend Tae..." She said and heald my hand. Your lips shone brightly, and Im happy that you still manage to crept a smile infront of me. But deep in your eyes you felt faded. And it felt like your eyes were saying I was finally moving on. But I never did.

You went up to me. I felt my heartbeat clinging for your presence, your still the same Lalisa I know, and my heart cant even forget you. "Nice to meet you sunbae," you smiled. I felt euphorias all over again. Especially when you held out you hand. I gulped and shaked yours and look into your eyes.

Its never blue and gray.

Your sad again, I can feel it. My feelings aren't stopping me to Love you. But I love someone else and theirs no us. But I'll make you happier again as someone else, I promise.