The Next Day

We got up at six o'clock and got ready for school. I picked an outfit that consisted of a black t-shirt and red skinny jeans. He went to his closet and picked out his outfit. His outfit consisted of the same thing a black t-shirt and red skinny jeans. We grabbed our things after we ate breakfast and headed off to school. We walked to school paw in paw and my head on his shoulder well arm since he was taller than me. Caleb and I went through the usual routine then came fourth period which meant gym class. I hurried into the locker room to change into my gym clothes. I thought I was alone but I was wrong. Out of no were this big ass doberman named zac said. 

"Hey look at the new guy he's such a pipsqueak." 

I ran off crying then I bumped into Caleb the one person I really needed right now. He looked down at me and asked. 

"What's wrong Chris."

 I told him everything that had just happened. I heard him growl loudly it kinda scared me. After that we walked into the change room together and Caleb tapped Zach on the shoulder and punched him one time. That's all it took to knock him out cold. After we got changed we ran a couple of laps around the gym and did some exercises. After all of that we went back to change only to find Zac was crying and offered to talk and he accepted. So I sat down next to him and asked. 

"Whats wrong Zac?" 

He told me he had just got some bad news. He told me his mom just died a few minutes ago in a bad car accident and he had no place to stay now. I called my mom and told her everything. Then I told Zac he would be staying with me,and my mom. He looked at me and said. 

"Thank you Chris." 

It surprised me that he actually knew my name. I just thought he was a big bully but he's actually just misunderstood. He's also bi. Like my mom said. 

"I don't judge." 

We walked together just the three of us me and Caleb were holding paws and didn't care who saw us. When we got to my house I opened the door and I saw my mom standing in the living room cleaning. I yelled. 

"Hey mom id like you to meet someone."

 Zac walked inside and said. "Dude this is huge." 

I just smiled.