Five Years Later

Because Dr. Strange said one out of 14 million chances we win. If he tells us what happens, it won't.

Some of these scenes catch us up to what some of the heroes were doing.

Bucky has been going to therapy over this.

Bucky: We were together until the end of the line.

Dr. Russo: You seem to have had a rough life, Bucky. You've been almost killed, manipulated many times and now Captain America has left you.

Bucky: He didn't leave me, he got dusted in the Snap.

(Bucky cries)

Russo: What have you been doing to get your mind off things?

Bucky: Well, it's hard to get my mind off of it because everywhere I go, I see Steve's face. Especially because I'm helping Sam out being the New Captain America. It just makes me miss old times I had with Steve.

T'Challa is dead and Shuri is Black Panther now

(Peter is now bonded with the Venom symbiote and is fighting with low level crime killing them all. Ned tries to calm him down by trying to get it off of him to no avail)

Ned: Peter, this won't bring your Aunt May back.

Peter: But it's going to make me happy.

(Ned flies away horrified at what Peter has become. The symbiote has consumed him and caused him to be different)

Why haven't I said what happened to the Guardians? I'm saving that for later

Dr. Strange: Iron Ward, I need you to come with me. What if there was a way to bring everyone back?

(Peter looks at Strange and back at the horror that he's unleashed and leaves with Strange)