8

JayJay's P.O.V.

"I have no idea" I whisper and sit back. He scoffs and looks at me in shock.

"And you said I was trying you on" He trys to get out of the car but I lock the door. "What the hell?" He yells.

"Do you know how many times you've raised your voice at me and we're not even together. We'd be a toxic couple, not to mention the loss of friends and our true selves" I say practically staring holes into the back of his head.

He unlocks the car gets out but turns to look at me. "Let's keep a distance between us" He says slamming the door and continuing to my side of the car. He opens the door and ushers me out. He gone just like that.

I walk towards the back of the house and see the dock and the pond. I walk to the sliding doors that lead straight into my room. I go through my closet and pull out a swim suit. A black twist top, black bottoms, black flip flops, and my jaguar towel.

I let my hair down and walk out of my room and onto the dock. I look at the water and it's still as ice. I'm already cold but I push that to the back of my mind along with Taylor and Reili.

I lay down my towel and leave my flip flops at there side. I look at the distance, and run and fly through the air. I hit the water and sank to the bottom. I came up for a breath under the dock and immediately regretted it. The water was warmer but still cold and the air didn't help at all.

Sam's P.O.V.

Jaden was gone so I tried her phone multiple times and no answer. I walk outside and Taylor's truck is gone. I slowly turn to see an unmistakable towel and walk to the dock.

I waited but never saw her resurface. I start to panic so there goes my shirt and into the water me and my abs go.