16

Song for chapter>>>

Our Song- Taylor Swift

JayJay's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry. I needed a friend, and Taylor was there. I didn't kiss him, but I let him kiss me. It's funny that, that makes no difference. But, I can't fix the past, I can only fix now." I say trying to sound serious, I wanted to break out in hysterics, but I contained myself.

"That doesn't change anything" she says stuttering and walking away.

"Not for you, but it does for me" I turn and smile. Abercrombie was sitting at my feet, stick hanging in his mouth. "Aber, drop it" I say in a low, bubbly, voice. He drops it and runs to Shawn.

I walk over to Shawn and take in my surroundings. The sun was shining for the first time in months, the greenery was thick, and I genuinely felt happy.

"You're so strong" Shawn says pulling me into him. I lightly laugh.

"Why haven't you ever said I'm perfect? A lot of guys say it to there girl friends" I say nuzzling into his neck. He smelt beautiful, like the ocean, and hawkthorn.

"Because you're not perfect. You've made mistakes, and you'll continue to make them. You're wonderful, I love being around you, you're corky, and adorable. But I'll never tell you you're perfect" I look into his eyes, and they showed genuine compassion, lust, and love.

"Thank you" I say kissing him. He was gentle about it, made sure I was comfortable, made sure I loved him.

I watched as he laid on the ground, and I threw the stick for the dogs again. His feet wrap infront of mine and I fall backwards onto the ground. My head bangs on the solid ground next to his and he chuckles.

"Shut up!" I laugh, while punching his shoulder. Next thing I know, Abercrombie is sitting on top of me....licking my face. "Abercrombie! Stop!" I laugh.

"Get her, boy!" Shawn laughs while encouraging him. Abercrombie wouldn't stop licking me. "Stop" I try to say sternly. I feel a nip on my chin and screech. 

Abercrombie falls off me and starts whining. I turn and see Tug standing over Aber. "Tug, calm down" He cowers and crawls into my lap.

"Come on, let's go" Shawn offers me a hand, and I gladly take it. I pull the leashes from around my neck, and click them to the dog's collars.

I walk up to the truck, and throw the dogs in the back. I get in the drivers, and Shawn is already in the passenger.

I back out and head to the house. I'm bored, and I've only hung out with Shawn for the past three months. Don't get me wrong, but I'm bored

"Shawn, I'm gonna go out. I'll call around and see who's up" I say sternly, yet still questioning it.

"Okay, have fun." He says getting out of the truck and grabbing the dogs. I wave bye and pull out my phone.

Let's see I could call; Reili, Brittney, Sam, Ila, George, Jack and Jack (but they're in omaha ), Hayes, Aaron, Cam, Nash, Taylor, or Matt.

I don't want to talk to Taylor, or Matt. I wouldn't mind talking to Hayes but he's in south Carolina with Nash. Deciding I'll call Cam, I click on his name.

C; hey, Jaden. What are you doing?

J;Nothin. While we're on the topic you wanna hang?

C; sure I'm at the mall, meet you there?

J; yeah, bye!

I look at the time, 5:43. I check both lanes and drive onto the main road. Well, I know I'm being set up in some way, because Cam doesn't like shopping alone. But who does?