CHAPTER 4

Jasmine's p.o.v.

"Morning sleepy beauty" a deep manly voice said.

As I turned to see who the voice came from I saw it was Michael.

"Michael what are you doing in my room?"

"What are you talking about we live together, are you feeling okay?"

We live together okay now I'm really confused. Michael and I aren't even dating how could we live together?

"Jasmine are you there it looked like you spaced out?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Well good because I don't want the food we made to go to waste."

We what does he mean who else is in the house? A few minutes later a little boy with light brown skin, curly hair, and green eyes ran into the room.

"Come eat mommy the food is getting cold."

Mommy? What the hell is going on I don't have any kids. When I went to pull off the covers I saw a ring on my finger. Oh hell no what's really going on?

"Michael are we married and is that our child?"

"Yes we're married Jasmine and that is our child are you sure you're feeling okay?"

Beep!Beep!Beep!

As I looked at Michael everything started to fade and suddenly I was back in my room.

Beep!Beep!Beep!

When I went to turn off my alarm there wasn't a ring on my finger. I was dreaming.

While I was getting ready for school I couldn't help but think about my dream. It felt so real.

By the time I was finished getting ready Kayla was already waiting for me outside.

"Girl I had the craziest dream about me and Michael being married and having a child together."

"Maybe it's a sign"

"Whatchu mean a sign were not even dating"

"You never know it could happen one day"

"Yeah I'd like to see that"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just a filler sorry for the wait I'll try to update once a week

Follow, vote, and all that good stuff

Follow me on Twitter @onlyinparis0223 and check out my last tweet if you'd like
Tell me who you think is hotter
Xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox