CHAPTER 8

Michael's p.o.v.

I feel so bad for getting Jasmine in trouble. Thanks to me we have 2 hours of detention for week. She won't even talk to me.

Bing!Bing!Bing!

First day of detention starts now.

"Hello students because of your lack of discipline you get to spend 2 whole hours with me now shut up and do whatever knuckle head teens do."

Thank you Mr. Williams for giving us such inspirational words. Before I could stare off into space the person I need to talk to most rushes through the door.

"Ms. Reed I see you don't care enough about your future at East High to show up on time."

"What? No I just had to tell my coach that I-"

"Don't want want to hear excuses take a seat."

Jasmine's p.o.v.

The only seat available was to the left of my dearest Michael.

"Hay, Jazzy I need to talk to you."

"It's Jasmine to you, and what could we possibly talk about?"

"Ms. Reed is there something you would like to say? If not I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

Did this man just tell me to keep my mouth shut? He lucky I don't want to get in trouble.

Bzzzzz.

I wonder who could possibly be texting me now.

Michael: hay I'm sorry for getting you yelled at but I really need to talk to you

Jazzy: I got in trouble end of story

Michael: yes but there's more I need to say in person. Meet me by my car in the front lot"

After detention, Michael's p.o.v.

" I sort of thought you weren't going to come"

"Mhm. Talk"

"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble. It's just Damien has been picking on me since elementary school and this morning I snapped."

"Is that it?"

"No. Ever since my dad left me and my mom, I bottle up my anger and snap once I've had enough. I Hope you forgive me I really like you Jasmine

"I like you too Michael but I can't be with someone who can out of nowhere snap. What if I were to make you snap?"

"I promise to get it under control, anl don't worry I'll never snap on you. Will you give me another chance?"

Jasmine hesitantly shook her head yes. I jumped up and gave her the biggest hug I could possibly give.

"Don't get you hopes up to high I didn't say we were boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I'll say it a million times I'll give all the time you need."

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making y'all wait I have a lot going on right now but thanks for reading.

Always open for some ideas

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo