Chapter 9: Nobita Meets the Green Guardian Legend

"Previously on Nobita and the 7 Fairies of Elements Chapter 8"

Kabuki Mask: Huh?? A visitor eh?? Looks like my chance then!

Green Guardian Legend: Who are you? What have you done?! Where's Lire?

Doraemon (in mind): Who are those two, anyway? Where is Hal? Kibo is in trouble if we don't do something right now. I got it!

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Hey guys, look what I found! A rainbow leaf!

Nobita Nobi: Huh? Really?

Doraemon: I've never seen kind of that leaf before in my entire life. Where did you find it?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: I found it inside the book, while reading.

Hal: Guys, I'm back home!

Shizuka Minamoto: Hal, we were so worried about you! Where have you been??

Hal: I was at Kibo Kingdom to collect food from my friend and then I saw two spirit fighting each other. Glad I escaped from the- wait is that, Dekisugi you're holding?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: It's a rainbow leaf??

Hal: Wait! The legends are true. The Green Guardian Legend is real! Where did you find it, Dekisugi?

Shizuka Minamoto: Was it because of the Rainbow Leaf?

Hal: I don't know, after what happened the Green Guardian Legend and the Kabuki Mask's fight. We better hurry up and go to his lair.

Nobita Nobi: Huh? But we don't know where he lives at!

Hal: Don't worry. I know a passage that we can get access through to his lair. Follow me.

------------------------------------------------------

At the forest, Nobita and the others becoming worried at Kibo's Kingdom. The Kabuki Mask ruined everything, like what happened to Hal's backstory. Shizuka goes to Nobita and said to him, softly.

Shizuka Minamoto: I felt really bad for him. You know...

Nobita Nobi: Hal?

Shizuka Minamoto: Yeah. Take a look on he is acting right now. He lost his family from the fire, him and Lire separated for a reason and he is not okay... The thing is, the 7 Fairies he told us that the 7 Fairies were the ones that made him happy, including Kibo.

Hal's face changed and looked at Nobita's friends and Kibo. Then looks up in the sky trying to remember where his parents and his brother at right now, then his tear fell from his dark eye. Dekisugi saw Hal's tears and asked if he's alright, but Hal faked smiled and said that Hal is okay. Then, Hal speaks to mind as he looked at Kibo:

Hal (in mind): I can't keep this thing up, Kibo. I might as well confess...

They continued walking as Dekisugi is walking while reading the mid chapters. 

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: According to this story, the mysterious man guide Kibo to where the 7 Fairy and the Green Guardian Legend slept at the mysterious cavern with a boulder blocking the entr- bumps at the boulders

Shizuka Minamoto: Dekisugi, are you okay? You should watch were you're going.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Yeah. Where is exactly are we?

Nobita Nobi: This must be where the Green Guardian Legend slept. Including the 7 Fairies, right?

Suneo: Those boulders are "Gian"t, right Gian?