Chapter 5: Hal

"Previously on Nobita and the 7 Fairies of Elements Chapter 4"

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Whoa... it says on Chapter 3 of the book: A mysterious man found a rare village that is covered in moss, trees and plants, which is Kibo Kingdom.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi (in mind): It looks the same thing that we read in the library, but it needs more information to see if this book is actually REAL.

?????: Heading to the castle, I see? I had enough and I lost trust over her. Good luck talking to them, adoptive sister.

Nobita Nobi: Kibo, why all of the furnitures are all green?

Kibo: That's the color symbol of our kingdom and of course, Princess Lire's choice.

Shizuka Minamoto: I think she haven't changed at all, I think. I wonder how would she react if she saw us?

Doraemon: Lire, long time no see.

Princess Lire: Ahh, if it isn't Doraemon and the others. Wow, who is this young man with a blue shirt on?

Shizuka Minamoto: Lire, this is Dekisugi. He's also our friend.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Hey Princess Lire, nice to meet you.

Princess Lire: Oh, what a sweet boy, you are. And of course, Nobita Nobi, your personality is still hopeless as ever.

Nobita Nobi: Lire, what was that?

Princess Lire: Oh, I'm "sorry". I didn't "see" you there.

Shizuka Minamoto (in mind): I know you're nice to us, Lire, but Nobita doesn't seem happy when you see him again. He's also our friend, too. What happened to the real you back then? When you two saved Kibo last time?

Hidetoshi Dekisugi (in mind): Man, seeing my two friends acting a bit unhappy on Lire like that makes me feel uncomfortable because Lire is kinda ignore Nobita just because he's dumb and all. Huh? 

Hidetoshi Dekisugi (in mind): Ugh!! There she goes again. This is getting out of hand right now. She's treating him like a jester and thinking it's funny and entertaining? I have never seen a leader met one of her old friends who saved Kibo and still acted the same way like that.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Are you insane, right now? ARE. YOU. REALLY. INSANE RIGHT NOW?!!

Shizuka Minamoto: Princess Lire, why are you acting towards Nobita like you don't know him?! He's also your and our friend, too!

Suneo Honekawa: Yeah, after you ignore Nobita as he is trying to hug you and you hug Shizuka, instead. What is that?

Gian Gouda: I also saw your head twisted a bit on Nobita just looking at the amazing structure and you turned your head quickly like you don't even care.

Doraemon: And lastly, you snatched Nobita's chair.

Kibo: Don't forget the explosion. He didn't cause the whole thing, just because he touched YOUR precious glass. Someone from "far away" did it, not him.

Nobita Nobi: Lire.... I trusted you.... it's like you never ever remember me...

Nobita Nobi: GO AWAY, LIRE!! I HATE YOU!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

Random Person 1: Did she just make that kid cry?

Random Person 2: Poor kid, she never act like that in front of children in this village before.

Random Person 3: That princess definitely needs to think about her actions and issues going on, right now.

Hidetoshi Dekisugi: Don't you dare call my name again?! Stay away from Nobita and stay away from us!

?????: You finally admitted it. Princess Lire is a jerk and finally got ignored by her comrades and villagers. That's a relief, wanna lend a hand with me?

Kibo: Wait a minute, you're-

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Hal

The sun shines dim as the mystery man's face is revealed. He has green hair, his clothes are wrinkly and dark, has a guardian staff on his right hand. He puts his left hand to Nobita and said:

?????: Did Princess Lire do this to you??

Nobita Nobi: Huh?? Who are you?

?????: My apologies, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Hal.

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Hal

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Traits: Mysterious, generous, calm, serious (sometimes).

------------------------------------------------------

Kibo: Hal! It's been a long time. I haven't seen you in ages.

Hal: Kibo, we'll explain later. This place is not safe for a human here, come on.

Hal leads the way somewhere far away to Kibo Kingdom and Nobita gets up, following him. Princess Lire runs to the group as she saw who is that man over there escorting them to a safer place. She shouted his name:

Princess Lire: Hal! Wait!

He paused after calling his name, but kept on walking towards the back exit of the kingdom. Lire's words has become ignorant from everyone and the gate closes automatically. Nobita wiped his tears away and Doraemon pats him in the back comforting him. Suneo looks at the tall trees and thinking that they might have run into the wrong place.

Kibo: Hal, why so mad? Don't you recognize me?

Hal: There's no time, Kibo. I'm just mad that Lire tries to fake innocent smile on those children. Are those are your friends?

Kibo: Yeah.

Hal's frowned face faded a bit as they kept walking. 5 minutes later, they saw a tall treehouse along the way and Hal stops. He used his staff and used a spell onto the tree bark. The bark of the door opened a huge door, then they proceed to go inside the tree. While climbing upstairs, they found a beautiful room and was amazed by the structure and the designs of the treehouse. 

Nobita Nobi: Whoa, amazing.

Hal: Welcome everyone, to my treehouse. Again, my name is Hal, I was a former ruler of Kibo's Kingdom, but got cut tragically short.

Shizuka Minamoto: Your house is beautiful, but why? You look perfectly fine, though. What happened?

Suneo and Gian is at the kitchen looking at the beautiful counters and drawers. Doraemon and Nobita goes to the third floor and found multiple bedrooms and a balcony beside it. While Kibo and Shizuka stayed with Hal while explaining what's happening right now.

Hal: You'll learn more as you called all of your friends to come back down and discuss about me and Lire from the past.

Hal sat down and tells everyone to come and sit too.

Shizuka Minamoto: Hal, are you here to follow us just because of what happened earlier? Nobita, got deeply hurt by Lire.

Hal: Yes, that's why we're here today. sigh As you all know, me and Lire shared the same kingdom few years ago, but...

Doraemon: Huh? You and Lire shared the same kingdom before? Why is that? Haven't you heard enough of Lire? She was never like that...

Suneo Honekawa: That looks cool.

Gian Gouda: That must mean you're rich.

Hal continued explaining from the past:

To learn more about Hal and Lire's past, wait please for the next chapter :)

End of Chapter 5