The IT scene (No not the movie I'm not Finn Wolfhard)

@ Y/u/n: well

 @ Y/u/n: well............ I slapped Caleb don't ask why just I did and here I am spending my money to get him something........like a toy because he wanted me to. Oh gosh what did I get myself into man?

@Caleb!: well I mean it did hurt even though it was kinda worth it.

@Y/u/n: God I hate you

Lode more comments

God I hate Caleb like I mean why did he do THA-" Y/N TIME TO DO TTHhheEEEEeE scean!" Shouted as I like to call mama Steve. What scean do we have to do that he just HAD to drag out the THE , well I ...............I-it's um a

S ex. It's a sex scean ohHH gosh I hate even saying it . Me and Noah wanted our stunts to do it but they decided to tease us saying that they had " plans" that day. " okay I'm here" I won't say it but I am going to describe it.

We were sitting on Wills bed in silence. His mom/mum just got taken so it's kinda hard. " did you mean it?" I asked or well more like Jane asked " mean what?" The happiness in his voice all gone " that.......that you love me." He didn't say anything, not even a breath, so I just said," I asked you but um.....we got attacked so like yeah." I concluded. I was SURE he was pondering.

After that no-will sat cris CEOs across from me, he took me and put me in his lap ( it took us everything to not cringe at his movement) " yeah" he whispered my character was supposed to be surprised at this he was nevertheless so ummm ya you know. I turned around and I can see that Noah has a boner no effects are needed. " will.........I love you too." And that when hades broke loose we started kissing with lust and love ( ew ew ew e wmejdjsks osjjsjsjsjs I'm soooo sorry man) then I started to get his shirt off and the cameras at still rolling then he got on........top of me there was no specific way he had to do it but like we barely know stuff and I guess that how the " acting" is so good.

because it's not.

I muoned. And started to tug on his hair then he started to kiss my neck and he continued to do this stuff till my shirt was off and I only had a bra on, when he said " you sure?" Jane nodded and pulled his face and kissed him. We continued to make out until we heard the brothers yell " CUT."

Me and Noah pulled apart so fast and put clothes on so fast that when our friends came they were upset to find that we had everything perfect. " AW man I really hoped to get some teasing innnnnnn" Finn whined but we all burst into laughter.