Chapter: One

"Mum. Hurry up! The show is going to start within a minute or so..." Taemin screeched from the living room, as he switched on the television.... and changed the channel. His eyes were glued to the television screen, as he carefully sat down on the couch.

The night sky stood like an inky umbrella of darkness that freckled only by the fewest of stars, where just hours before it had been a blue winter's day. The occasional hoot of a hidden owl, as well as the sound of burning woods, was the only sound to fill the silence until someone spoke...

"Loving a person isn't simple. To love a person, one has to work hard, and at times you have to go against society, norms, cultures... but when one is crazily in love... they can go to any extent to for their love," he spoke slowly as he walked towards the bonfire and sat on the dried grass, he stared at the red, yellow, orange flames which had kindled up the yard. "Hello my dear friends, I am Kim Daniel who has come here to share some beautiful heart touching stories, which have been inspired by real-life experiences."

"Today's story is about Kim Taehyung.... Who loves photography! And is a well know photographer, he loves photography so much that he sees the world more from his camera's lens than his own eyes, a good looking 20-year-old!

We chose his story... cause not only he dared to love, but also he hoped to get it... and did all possible things, he went against everything." after explaining the viewers... there was a bright smile on his face before the continued...."come let's meet him!"

(2006 Daegu)

There he was searching for some good soft drinks... he was roaming from one end to another... searching for the perfect soft drink... as he was roaming, his eyes felt on something.... to be specific, someone! He stood there was lost... lost in his own little world!

"The woman that stood there could have graced any billboard or magazine cover, but she was better than those two-dimensional photo shopped models. Somehow her imperfections made her perfect. There was shyness to her, hesitation in her body movements, and softness in her voice when she laughed... as she read that magazine."

He thought to himself! He quickly grabbed his camera that hung around his neck and secretly took a picture of you without you noticing it. He was about to take another photograph but... the manager came and politely explained Taehyung that he can't take photographs here. "I am so sorry" was the last thing that Taehyung said before running towards you... just to see that you were gone!

Well now, instead of searching for soft drinks...he was searching for you! He wanted to talk to you, to know you... Even after searching for the nth time, he couldn't find you... so he went to the magazine section, where he saw you for the first time, in the hope that you might be there... but luck wasn't on his side...

He quickly grabbed the publication and started to flip pages... he thought that there might be a clue that could help him to find you! After a few flips, he saw a picture...

A photograph... a photo of you doing a beautiful contemporary dance step...

"This is that love at first that increases their heartbeat

"This is that love at first that increases their heartbeat.... a smile automatically forms on the person's face... that gets directly reflected in their eyes. By the way, kiddo! Keep back the magazine and run to your house! Your mum has held a party for you!" said Daniel... 

***********************************************************************

A/N: I really hope you like this story... please comment your opinions, and just hope this story touch's your heart :))