Love Me, Love You

One Day

He Tian took a large drink from his wine and sat with a totally rigid face. He and Jian Yi arrived at the Italian restaurant, where they were supposed to meet realtors to discuss on their new contract, a bit earlier than they agreed to. Even though he just took care of his hard on in his office, there was heat lingering inside him and to be frank, he was hella horny. But he wasn't just horny for any one. He was horny and lusting for a certain red head. Sighing, he shifted uneasily in his seat. "...Are you ok? You look like you left your house on fire." Jian Yi said looking up from the menu. "I am fine." "What do you want to eat? I am thinking..." "Just get whatever you want. I am not that hungry." "Fine, grumpy..." Jian Yi shook his head and he gave the waiter his order. He Tian just blankly stared at the red brick wall across and wondered how to get his hands on the red head's contact info.
When he was playing with his fork, he knocked down the napkin accidently. 'Christ...'' silently cursing under his breath, he bent down to pick it up. And coincidently when he was under the table, he heard the arrivals of their meeting partners. "...I am sorry. We are late. Did you have to wait long?" "No...we just arrived earlier. My partner...he...Oi, He Tian." Jian Yi kicked the chair to remind He Tian of his manners. Grumbling as he got up, He Tian patted his coat down to rid of the dust. "I am sorry...I was just..." his voice tailed off into a gasp as he laid eyes on the new comers.

There he was...the red head who had been tormenting him day and night. Judging from his wide eyes, He Tian realized he was also surprised as he was.

"MoMo..." the name rolled off his tongue a lot more breathy than he wanted to in front of strangers. Mo Gaung Shan stared at the dark haired man before him with wide eyes and with each seconds passed, he became more and more nervous. Even though he was in realtor business, he rarely attended social gatherings or casual meetings. Usually this kind of contract meetings was handled by his friend and partner. This time was an exception because he had been held up in his office for past few weeks and been in a very gloomy mood than usual. So his friend used Veto power and dragged him out to attend meeting with architecture firm. Talk about fated meeting. He didn't think he would meet this guy again. Not after that night.

"Do you two know each other or something?" Jian Yi asked taking swift glances between the two. He Tian cleared his throat and buttoned his coat. "...We met once...It's nice to see you again, Mr. Mo." He extended a hand toward the red haired man. Mo Gaung Shan was in a daze but a nudge to his ribs brought him back. "...I um...Likewise." He held the cold hand and felt his whole face was burning. The other two greeted each other and soon the four of them sat down to have a proper discussion over dinner. He Tian put on his business smile and he didn't strike up conversation with Mo who sat across from him stiffly. And on some occasion when their eyes met, He Tian noticed there was bright hue of red tinting his face. That made him wants to tease the guy more.

His feet found Mo's under the table and he slowly rubbed against the ankle. Mo flinched and dropped his fork with a loud clatter. "Um...I am sorry.'' He mumbled the words and glared at He Tian who had poker face on him. "...I haven't had a chance to meet with Mr. Mo properly before." He Tian started as he put a piece of steak in his mouth. Mo shivered as the words were directed at him and there was no way he could avoid it. "...I usually just stay in office.'' He replied giving him no room to continue. "That's true. This guy is really anti social. He is unmatchable in management and other stuff in the office but he always avoids meeting people." His friend said gripping Mo's shoulder with a hand. He Tian frowned as Mo didn't remove the hand on his shoulder immediately and let it fondle him there. What was this feeling? Was he jealous?

"He has been under weather for past week. Locked himself in office and didn't even talk to us. I was worried and so had to drag him out today.'' He Tian cocked a brow as he heard and stared at Mo whose face was bright red. "Really...I wonder why..." he casually sipped his wine as he watched Mo fidgeting in his seat. "It's...it's nothing. I was just not feeling good." Mo replied as he felt the feet crawling up his leg again. "You must take care. I feel like there is a virus going around. Some people in my office took leave cause of fever as well.'' Jian Yi said wiping his mouth with a napkin. He Tian's leg crawled under Mo's trouser and rubbed against the taut muscles, making Mo twitched with every tease. He shook his leg but the bastard was persistent. He shot a dead glare at him but only received a smirk from that smug face.