Epilogue

Love you all❤it's finally here!

.

"I assume you know why your here.I think the assistant told you over the phone ."Finn sighed and nodded while looking at the frustrated principal while tapping his feet in annoyance still awaiting his mates arrival.

"I'm sorry about my husbands they aren't usually late." He chuckled "Nope I don't even believe my own lie."

"The children are in the other room and-"

"We're here !" The twins said bursting into the room stumbling on their own feet and Finn knowing their perfect feet coordination counted down from three until they both fell flat on their faces.

"Papa Papa!"  Four loud voices screamed from the other room where the children and assistant were.

"Children you can't go-ah!"the woman screamed and then came a long bang.Shortly after four little children ran into the room as their fathers tried to get up while Finn sat rubbing his temples trying to calm him headache .

"Hobbits!" The twins shouted with a grin knowing how much that nick name pissed Finn off."Keep it up.Keep it up.You two will be surely getting blue balls."Finn hissed.

"Daddy!Morons hit Skylar!"Kya shouted with her wild brown curls bouncing all over the place as she stomped on the ground and her brothers Grayson and Dean nodded angrily .

"Kya dont use bad words -What?!I did not know bout this!Sky baby come here."Finn jumped off his seat pushig his mates aside picking up his tinyest little baby .The three other kids were about the same height but Skylar was quite small for a his age in height and weight which made his older siblings very protective.

"Daddy!" He cried pouting his lips showing a small cut on it making Finn go crazy."My baby!don't worry daddy will beat whoever hurt you .Big or small."

"Don't worry daddy we got them good .I think Kya broke this boy's nose."Grayson grinned folding his arms proudly."Mhm I did I got him right in the balls!Oops!I am sorry Papa I forget you said not to say it when 'whiney daddy'is around." "Damn!" Dimitri cursed under his breath knowing Finn will surely kill him "That's my girl!" Mallick shouted fisted pumping in the air.

"Uh that's why we called you here.It seems your children at the age of seven managed to greatly injure four eleven year olds." The principal cleared his throat awkwardly while fixing his tie.

"That's our hobbits!"the twins cheered and the three kids cheered along with him while Skylar just held on his father tightly as Finn said soothing words to him but Finn also couldn't help but be proud of this children.

"Stop acting like children Mal and Dim.How Mr.....umm I forgot your name but anyway can you tell where this kids live ?"Finn asked innocently.

"Sorry but I can't do that but I can assure you this won't happen again."

"Better not because I will be sending these two alphas after you...trust me when all the pride they feel wears off and they realize what happened they will be back here."Finn warned and the principal gulped."Come on let's go guys."  He picked Sky up and the lead his herd outside of the room smiling to himself.

"Daddy they are crazy."  Sky mumbled and Finn chuckled.

"I know baby but we love them anyway."

'''
HelloEr.... Well that's the epilogue I had no idea how to write it... But I was wondering if I should write about the kids... But I am not sure.... So yeah ...Vote and Comment