intro

Hi guys i know many pepoles won't see this but i hope they do. I'm writing this for fun pls don't take anything serious and the things I am writing have ntg to do with the idols real personality its just based on my imagination I hope you won't take it serious.

If one day one of them sees this i know they will feel uncomfortable and im so sorry.

I won't do any ship smuts cause I don't ship any idols boy to boy and also boy to girl or vice verse.
As u all have saw because of fandom ships some idols are starting to get uncomfortable around each other and their company's are makingthem be apart (like vkok ,chanbaek, markhyuk)and so on. so I won't accept ship requests.

And ill try to avoid rape since I'm against it but if u all want that I would do it but again why would anyone like rape right.

I will do

Smuts

Kinks

Sub and doms

U name the type u like, im here to write.

This will mostly be 21+ but I know u all kiddos will be here and read anyways i just want to say enjoy don't take any of it to heart.
English is not my first language so don't mind the grammar mistakes and as usually y/n is your name.

Pls it would mean a lot to me if u guys vote and share and follow me tnxs guys i love you all.