Two ~ Midnight Shinannigans

Fred's POV

I woke to light snoring, coming from below me. Confused, I opened my eyes and tilted my head down yawning quietly, as to not wake whoever had fallen asleep during the movie. As soon as I looked towards my lap, realization took over me. Lana had fallen asleep on my chest, arm wrapped around my chest.

I smiled to myself. She looked absolutely adorable in this calm state. Lana calm. That was a rare sight to see. Usually it was more of an attitude, along with playful arguments. Full of fire, that one. It was kinda cute, how her hair fell over her face, lips slightly parted open, her tiny snores filling the silence in the room. She was quite beautiful in this state.

I lifted my head back up, to notice that everyone else in the room, apart from a snuggled up Hermione and Ron, had went to bed. Ron looked quite comfortable with Hermione on his side, arms around each other.  I guess the titanic really brings out peoples affectionate sides, or tiredness. Either way, this was another rare sight to see. Usually, though the sexual tension between the two could be cut with a knife, they were quite oblivious to the feelings they had for each other. I let the two be, as it was pretty clear the embarrassment that would occur when they woke up.

Looking back down towards my lap for the third time in the last ten minutes, another wave of realization had hit me. Lana was cuddled close into my body, each other's warmth replacing the usual warmth of the fireplace, that was currently not going. Each breath I took, Lana's head rose, and back down as soon as I let the breath out, Unfazed  by the sudden movement. Suddenly, she moved closer to my body, as if it was even possible, holding a tighter grip around my body. This sent a wave of emotion I had never felt before, like little tiny fireworks were exploding in my stomach, and I couldn't help but smile, enjoying this moment.

But as soon as the feeling started, it ended, when I heard a loud crack of thunder. This instantly woke Lana up, as it made her and I jump at the sudden noise. "Hey," Lana whispered sleepily, then noticed her sleeping position. "oh- um... sorry" she laughed, embarrassment taking over her features. I sent a smirk her way, "Just can't get enough of me, eh?" I said, with an amused look on my face. Guess I was doing a pretty good job at hiding the fact that for some reason, I was full of a warm, fuzzy feeling.

What the fuck. No, absolutely not.

I pushed the thought away. "Of course not, who could ever get enough of you" she replied, grabbing ahold of the blanket and pulling it back from its fallen position on the ground, and onto our bodies.

I looked at the clock on the wall, 1:47 it read. We started the movie just after 4, and it was a pretty long movie, I guess the four of us managed to fall asleep. "Hey, you down for a snack?" I whispered, hoping not to wake up the two kids snuggled up at the end of the couch. Lana looked up towards me, "well, what kind of snack?" She looked intrigued, maybe it was the fact that she had only eaten lunch, and if even that. I sat up, while she moved from her previous sleeping position, and I motioned her to follow my direction.

We reached the kitchen, only to find nothing more than a few pieces of fruit. Everything else would of had to be made, taking up about an hour of our time. "Not much of a selection. Fuck." I laughed, Lana lowering her bottom lip, pouting back at me. Why is she so adorable. I Shook my head at the thought.

A bright flash beamed through the windows, as another crack of thunder roared throughout the house. Lana jumped, but quickly sat down at the table in embarrassment. "You know, as soon as you see the lightning, you should really be prepared for the thunder to come next. Common sense really," I said sarcastically, earning a glare from Lana as she bit into her apple.