miya twin's stake out

𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓(    𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

(    𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦.    )

SUNA STARED AT THE GIRL as she scribbled down random notes on her clipboard, occasionally brushing away any stray hairs that fell over her face. this didn't go unnoticed by his teammates of course— especially atsumu whose deadpan expression slowly shifted into a mischevious one.

"well well well," the older twin chanted as he slowly made his way over to the brunette. "yer gonna scare y/n off if 'ya keep starin' at her so intently like that."

"i'm not staring." suna said, peeling his attention away from their manager before making his way to the locker room.

atsumu rolled his eyes as he trailed behind the moody teen. "at least make it less obvious, if kita caught you starin' at his precious little sister you'd be dead meat."

it wasn't like kita disliked suna or anything. the solemn boy knew how hormonal teen boys get (he's surrounded by them almost everyday after all) and he definitely did not want his little sister to be caught up in any of their little antics. so seeing as y/n was their volleyball team's manager and the only girl, it was only natural for kita to be a little extra wary of everyone who got close to the first year.

"who's gonna be dead meat now?"

well speak of the devil.

the two boys nearly jumped out of their skins hearing the voice of their captain as they entered the locker room.

"holy shit kita, you scared me." atsumu put a hand over his heart as his other hand grabbed onto the nearest thing— which was suna, much to the boy's dismay.

"you two should get changed before you catch a cold." kita reminded them as he closed his locker and swung his school bag over his shoulder.

"aye aye captain!" the blonde's obnoxious laugh filled the room.

"you're so loud." suna complained as he shrugged atsumu's hand off his shoulder.

"don't be such a debby downer suna!" the lad retorted.

"i'm heading home with y/n first, can one of you ask aran to lock the gym up for me later when he gets here?" kita requested.

"sure thing," atsumu began ushering the 3rd year out the door. "don't wanna keep y/n waitin' now do ya?

kita looked at the younger boy with a questionable look, wondering why the setter was in such a rush to have him leave. but just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, a familiar voice caught his attention as his suspicions of atsumu suddenly faded away.

"shinsuke!" a h/c haired girl ran up to the said boy. "are you ready to go yet?"

he softly smiled at the sight of his younger sister. "let's get going, y/n."