a new face

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄(  𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.  )

SUNA AND Y/N were trailing right behind the group of teenagers, walking at a slow pace so that they could converse with each other without those idiot twins eavesdropping. the younger kita was pretty close to the boys on the team but out of all of them she was the closest to suna and the miya twins due to sharing numerous common interests.

plus whenever the miya knuckleheads would get into a fight, both suna and y/n would immediately whip out their phones to record. they even had a shared album where the two go back to laugh at every night whenever they were on a video call.

"exams are coming up pretty soon, huh." suna said as he kicked the pebble in front of him.

"don't remind me," you groaned. "i literally do not get any of the concepts we're learning and the teacher is so bad at explaining!"

the brunette looked over at your sulky expression and laughed.

"if you want... i can always tutor you?" he suggested as you looked over at him with gleeful eyes and began jumping up and down.

"for real?!" you pumped your fist in the air.

"settle down there little kita," the middle blocker smiled before reaching his hand out to pat your head. "i never said i was the smartest but i'll try to help you out with best i can."

"smart or not, you're still taking time out of your day to help me and that's more than i can ask for from you," you playfully punched his chest. "and you guys know how bad i am at sitting in one place for too long so i'm grateful, really."

"i gotta set a good example for my junior right?" he stuffed his hands back into his pant pockets and continued walking. "hopefully you get smart enough to teach your future juniors too."

you irked as he shot you a grin.

"that was very uncalled for!" you huffed.

"hey lovebirds! can y'all gonna walk any faster than that? you're going like at a like, 1 mile per hour speed." atsumu shouted from the distance, waving his hands to try and catch your guy's attention as well.

you looked over at the boy besides you as a smirk formed on your face.

"whoever gets there last has to treat the other to boba today!" you said before running off, not giving him the chance to reply.

"y/n that's not fair!" he abruptly started running, closing in on you faster than you expected.

"you're an athlete and i'm not! so think of this as a small handicap!" you slightly turned around and gave him a wink, not noticing the towering figure that you were about to run into.