VI

yeosang's pov —
i opened my eyes, sitting up. i was still at school, i slowly got up. what time was it? i checked my watch.

it was around 6:27 pm. i guess they didn't see me, nor look for me. i sighed, walking out of the bathroom. i went to the entrance, trying to open the door. it was locked, i expected.

i went to the roof, climbing off the ladder near the end. i use to come here with seonghwa for little lunch dates, hate to think there won't be more in the future.

i walked back home, my hair in my face. i was cold, i could practically see smoke coming out of my mouth. i was still wet, i'd probably get sick. but my mom wouldn't let me stay.

i'll just hang out near the bridge and enjoy the view. my head hurted like hell, i just decided to deal with the pain. wooyoung asked about if i could go to a party today, i sighed thinking about it.

i don't wanna go at all but wooyoung would drag me there, i get off the railing. i wish i could drop down but there's a lot of people around. not that they care but it's embarrassing if i attempt and fail.

i went home, climbing into my bedroom window. it was still the way i left it, i went to take a shower. a quick one really, to wash off the nasty toilet water my head was dumped in.

once i had finished getting ready i threw a mint in my mouth, i was a bit hungry but there wasn't much to eat due to my mom only ever drinking and never preparing any food.

i jump out the window, walking to wooyoung's house. i assumed san was there, he tends to stay over a lot. i've been invited to stay over while he was there .. never again. if only they knew that i was awake...

i reached the door and took a deep breath before i knocked. the door quickly swung open, showing a very tall but beautiful man. he had soft blonde hair, he looked like a puppy really.

he smiled at me and open the door more, moving to the side giving me room to enter. i slightly bowed and entered.

i saw wooyoung and san making out on the couch, i cringed seeing them eat each other's faces.

"i know right" some dude with a deep voice said.

i looked at the direction of the voice and it was a dude slightly taller then the puppy. he had red hair and a nice scent to him. i nodded slightly, not really good at interacting with people that i don't know.

i sighed.

"ahem" i choked out, trying to catch their attention but that didn't seem to work. i hung my head low, giving up.

the guy with red hair blurted out something wooyoung's iphone 5? which seemed to piss him off by the look's of it. he got chased with a knife..

we got to the party after almost witnessing a murder, i tried to avoid eye contact with anyone that approached me. i wasn't really a party guy, i just came for the woosan couple. even though they would ditch me to do something stupid.

i tried the alcohol in was given by some random bar tender. it was more bitter then sweet, but the taste was addicting. i had a few more, i was about to have a 6th cup until the bar tender chuckled at me.

"woah there bud, you don't want to be drunk. at least not here." he said, smiling.

"uh..well it's addicting if you ask me" i blurted out, sort of tipsy. he already had gave me another cup.

"i understand, well my shift doesn't end until 4 in the morning. i can walk you back so you don't get into some trouble boy." he said softly, turning away making other orders for the people around me.

a little smile crept onto my lips, drinking my drink. he was a nice dude, i later found out his name is kim hongjoong. he was a college student majoring in music. he was really passionate about his music career , i was really invested in it too.

we talked for hours, couple drinks here in there. i was wasted after some time. i didn't really remember much but i do remember hongjoong waking me up and taking me home perhaps.

time skip.

i woke up in a unfamiliar room, it was bigger then mine. really colorful, it also had a comfy aura. it made me feel safe, i turned my head seeing hongjoong next to me sound asleep. i winded my eyes.

i guess my eyes drilled holes onto him and he eventually woke up, fluttering his eyes open. he looked really cute if im being honest. he looked cuddle-able.

he sat up, whispering a good morning. he was slowly awaking more. he cleared his throat, catching his breath.

"i hope you don't mind me sleeping next to you, i forgot to ask where you lived so i took you to my place" he softly said.

i told him it was okay, we had breakfast together in the cafe downtown. i learned more about him, his mom had abandoned him as a child, he didn't know his dad. he left before he could remember.

i wondered how he was so open about it. he also shared how he was mentally unstable at a point but he got better over the years, he also explained how he was starting to love his life.

i told him about myself, honestly he made me feel comfortable, he listened to me actually caring. he was really something else, we had finished eating and were to walk out until i ran into the same dude in wooyoung's house.

"oh hey mingi" hongjoong waved.

"hey joongie! what brings you here" he looked at him with heart eyes much. does he like him? who knows. but the size difference would be really cute.

"just came for breakfast with yeosang!" he exclaimed. i smiled at his cuteness, then looking at the guy supposedly named mingi.

"i see, see ya later joongie and yeo!" he walked away.

hongjoong and i went back to his house watching movies, since it was the weekend hongjoong had a saturday shift later at night. i decided to go with him to keep him company.

"you know yeosang, i could ask my boss for a shift with me!" he said, getting ready for worj.

"i wish joong, my mom would kill me if she see's me sneaking out for work. also finding out i work at a club? sheesh."

"hm i suppose so but what if we were roommates?..i mean i know we don't know each other a whole lot but that would make things easier for us."

"really? i would love to!! that would make my life a little easier pft."

"of course, i have a lot of spare clothes that would fit you so don't worry about going back. now come on lets go."

at the club.

somehow i got the job, the job was pretty fun with joong with me. it also paid really good, it would help a lot. i went out to get some more drinks back at the bar.

i was looking for the drinks we needed until i got pushed against the wall, i couldn't really see who it was. it was. a bit dark but sent was fimilar..

"seonghwa?!"