♡ Thinking Out Loud ♡

Hey! It's Margaret and I figured I would tell you a little about this story before you started reading it.

1. O2l is not actually real in this story, it just contains the members & other Youtubers.

2. This story does have parts that contain self harm, depression & suicidal actions. So, you have been warned.

3. And yes I am fully aware of Connor being gay but for the purpose of this story we will ignore that fact.

4. At some points it contains slight sexual things(?) not like smut but ya know; and this story also includes teen partying and strong use of language. (Just saying this cause most people here are ten)

5. Also, I will be uploading a new chapter every Saturday.

6. Chapters are kinda short because I don't like to put too much stuff into one chapter.

7. Also, every chapter I'll either include a YouTube video/song or a cute picture of kian.

And now I'll give you a little background on this story. :)

"Alexis Baker, 16 year old smarty pants, just might get the guy of her dreams. But at what cost? Losing her friends? Getting hurt by senior hottie? And in the end not even getting the guy of her dreams.

Fast forward to today. She is 23 and might just win the battle that has been within her for over ten years. Enjoy reading about her past, struggles, & ongoing love life that has occurred for the past ten years."

♡ My Social Medias ♡

- vine// sup edits
- twitter// kiancum
- tumblr// maroonfranta

Copyright 2015©