Juicy x Reader "baby what's wrong" part 1

Request by the_boys_fan_account thank you

Y/N describes: you have anxiety, depression, trauma, and sensitivity ears.

Two years ago
Y/N P.O.V
I had trouble hearing since I was 6 years old. They doctors could do nothing about it so I just live with it. I learn sign language and my parents learn it to so they could understand me. *two weeks later* I was at me job it was Starbucks (yes I know Starbucks doesn't everyone choose yes ever white girl I know talks about Starbucks) I heard the high pitch sound of the door bell rang it was a costume I got out some paper and a pen and wrote : how may I help you sir: :your deaf or hard of hearing: he wrote :hard of hearing but I can hear high pitch noise: :oh ok: he wrote and ordered his drink and three more boys walked in :how may I help you today: they wrote there order and sat down with the boy from early I finished there drinks and called there names "Mully, Eddie, Narrator, Josh, and Juicy" They boys all got up and my heart stop the Juicy is at my work.

Present day
It was two years ago before me and Juicy started dating. He want me to meet his parents I was so nervous that I started having a panic attack. Juicy was in the shower I heard the shower turn of and the bathroom door opened "hey baby are you ready" Juicy said turning the corner "Hey baby are you ok" he asked

A/N hey the sorry if this sucks I tried the will be a part 2 do not worry have a great day or night it is 10:03 pm were I am.