𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕

A/N: this ones literally awful but I'm trying to rewrite all my chapters. I'm using them as prompts to practice and hopefully improve my writing as I go. Thank you for reading!

Please vote, or comment, it literally makes my day. Thank youu.

。☆★━━━━━━━━━━━━★☆。

I'd like to think you remember me, even if it wasn't personal, surely it's not that easy to just kill someone and get over it. I'd also like to think someone would've caught you, and you'd either join me in death, or sit in a cell rotting away for the rest of your life.

Apparently not, obviously not. If that was the case I wouldn't be here getting justice for myself, would I?

You obviously know nothing about death. How could you? You're just the one who causes it; let me enlighten you. Even in my 'eternal resting place' I'm stuck with what you did to me. Maybe I should be over it by now, I probably would be if it wasn't for the damage you caused staring back every time I take a glance at my reflection. Or my death playing over and over again whenever I even think about closing my eyes.

So, I want to play a game. A childish one seems to be in order, seeing as though I'm only a child myself. Hide and seek. I'm sure even you're smart enough to know how this game works.

The only hint I can give you is; put everything you have into not letting me find you, or there will be nothing left to matter. You have everything to lose.

You'll be as lost as me.

Seems rather fitting.