The incident

This book is heavily inspired by my favourite books. Op Tanjiro 👌

Tell me if there are mistakes please.

Chapters may be short or long.
----------

Yorichii's hanafuda earings weren't the only ones that were passed down but also his nichirin blade and writings. Yorichii wrote a book all about all the different types of breath styles, their forms and how to master them (except serpent, love, sound, insect and mist since those are created by the current pillars of the taisho period, only the ones that were created in the senguko era is the ones that is written which is thunder, water, stone, flower, wind and flames). The eldest son of the family was also born with the see-through world vision, so if the eldest dies then the vision dies with him no one in the family will ever have the see-through vision again.

Tanjiro was trained by his father at the age of 6. It was important to teach the eldest at a young age so that the child would master the breaths at a young age and protect the family if the father dies. Nezuko and Tanjiro are twins but, Tanjiro is older.
--------
(Tanjiro and Nezuko age 11)

Tanjiro was preparing to go to town to sell charcoal. He was securing the basket on his back and was prepared to leave before his younger siblings noticed. "Tanjiro!" his mother Kie called out to him. He turned around and went to his mother. "Your face is covered in soot, come here" she started to wipe the soot from his face.
"You don't have to do this, especially in a weather like this" she looked at her eldest son in worry. " It's alright mom, besides I want everyone to eat their fill on new year. So I'm gonna sell as much charcoal as I can even just a little" he replied his mother's worry and smiled. "Thank you" her mother was grateful for having such wonderful children. "Now be off now, before your siblings make a scene" he giggled "I will mom". He waved at his mother as he was about to make his way down the mountain. "Onii-chan!" he turned her head to the left to see his younger twin sister waving at him as he silently waved back. He began decending down the mountain to sell charcoal in town. They were poor but happy, he often bring books to read to his siblings. He would also bring desserts for them to eat after dinner.

(Time skip after selling charcoal)
Sunset

'Well that was a little tiring, at least I sold all the charcoals' he tiredly thought. "Tanjiro!" a familiar voice called out to him. He turned his head to see old man Saburo (did I spell that right?) calling out to him. "Are you going back up the mountain?" he asked. "Yeah" was Tanjiro's response. "Well you shouldn't since its sunset, demons will be roaming around" he warned. "It's alright, I have my sword with me" he reassured him ( he brought another sword for protection). "Alright, just be careful" he sighed. "I will" Tanjiro waved at him as Saburo waved back.

While he was walking he started recalling memories of his total breath concentration training with his father.

(Flashback)

Tanjiro was having hard time learning it. "Tanjiro, take a deep breath and expand your lungs" his father explained. " See? Your getting the hang of it" "Yeah!" Tanjiro looked up to him. "All you need is practice"

(End of Flashback)

Little tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. 'I'm almost there. Wait is that Nezuko? Was she waiting for me?' He walked faster towards his home. "Onii-chan!" His sister called . In a flash his other siblings are by her side. "Onii-chan!" They called out. Tanjiro laughed a little. "I'm home!" He said. They all ran to him and hugged him almost falling. " I brought a new book and some sakura mochi we can eat after dinner" he said. "Yay! Can you read it to us later?" Hanako asked. "Yeah-" Tanjiro was cut off  "I'll read it to you later since onii-chan needs rest, ok?" Nezuko said. "Ok!"

(After dinner)

Hanako and Shigeru was helping Kie in wash the dishes.

Takeo and Nezuko was getting Rokuta to sleep.

Tanjiro was resting.

"Ne, nee-chan can you read us the book now?" Shigeru asked. " Yeah" she stood up to get the book.

(Time skip)

"Ne, kaa-san do feel something weird?" Nezuko asked her mother. "Yes" her mother replied with concern. "Do you think somethings gonna happen?" she asked. "I don't know Nezuko, but let's hope nothing is. Let's sleep now, ok?" she replied as Nezuko nodded her head and went to sleep. Tanjiro was feeling it as well. It was a horrible feeling, he couldn't sleep plus he could also smell a rotten scent coming close. It was coming closer and closer. Then suddenly Tanjiro stood up to get the sword of the first breath user in the other room but the front door suddenly burst open, revealing a man in his early twenties. He had curly black hair, plum red cat like eyes and paper white skin. He was also wearing a far expensive looking outfit, to be one of the villagers on the foot of the mountain. This man clearly wasn't human not even close, this man was a demon. But not just any demon but the king himself.

They were frozen they couldn't move, the aura surrounding him was dead cold, it made the house cold just by being there, it's like it could freeze someone to death.

Shigeru was the first to move, he tried going outside for help, but the man's arm deformed and aimed at him piercing him through his chest. His body instantly fell as the deformed arm was removed. His eyes were open, blood seeping through his yukata and forming a bloody puddle around him. Hanako screamed but was quickly silenced as her neck was snapped in half. Tanjiro quickly tried to get the sword but was pierced through his lungs and his right eye was slashed. The man's hand was now aiming for Takeo, but Kie tackled him and the two of them were pierced. Nezuko tried to sneak out with Rokuta in her hands but was stopped as the same thing happened to them.

"You humans are pathetic" the man spat as he disappeared in thin air. Tanjiro's left eye was still open, unable to close at that time, he was forced to watch the horrifying scene of his family's death, he used a breathing technique to slow the bleeding. A little while later his eye started to close as he saw silloutes (is that how to spell it?) of people coming in the house. Then everything went black.