Butterfly Estate

Just to let you know Sabito, Makomo and Kanae is alive 😏

Sorry if there's mistakes
-------

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes. His head was dizzy as he tried to remember what happened. He was covered in bandages. He realised he wasn't in his house anymore, he was also on a bed.He looked to his left to see a man with shoulder lengthed hair, his face was rather unusual but he figured the man had a curse. His forehead and on his left eye was purple. His left eye was blind too as the pupils were white as snow. There was a beautiful woman next to him, most likely the man's wife. But as he looked a little bit he realised that the man was the head of the demon slaying corps as he remembered what his father said about them and the curse they have. The Ubuyashiki family.

"Are you awake child?" the man asked. Tanjiro looked at the man and slowly sat up as he realised his right eye was blind. He suddenly felt light headed when the man talked. "My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki, would you mind explaining what happened?" he asked as he introduced himself . Tanjiro suddenly remembered what had happened. Tears started to form in his eyes as he slightly gripped the blanket.

"It's alright you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Kagaya said. Tanjiro turned to him and began to slowly explain what happened and few things. He was slightly suprised that the kid knew about demons and the demon king. "Can you please explain how you know demons and the demon king?" He asked. "Well my family sorta has a connection to the demon slaying world" was Tanjiro's response as he wasn't sure if he should tell him. Kagaya nodded as a sign he understood. "Is all my family dead?" He quietly asked. "Yes," he paused for a bit and continued "but your sister is still alive" he said looking past him as Nezuko started to wake up. "Onii-chan?" she called as she sat up. Tanjiro turned to her and hugged her he was relieved she was still alive. They were tearing up. Kagaya was silently watching. They stopped hugging and wiped their tears. "Are you the head of the demon slayer corps?" they asked. Kagaya was suprised but nodded. "Do you wish to be a demon slayer?" he asked. Tanjiro and Nezuko looked at each other for a little bit before nodding. "Giyu" he called.

A man with long black hair tied in a low ponytail, he also has dull deep blue eyes and was wearing a mismatched haori over what looks to be the demon slayer corps' uniform came in. They looked at the door to also see another man standing by, he had white hair and scars all over his body. He was wearing a tinted green version of the uniform and had a white shirt that wasn't buttoned which was exposing his chest.

"Oyataka-sama" the raven haired man said as he bowed in respect. "These two wants to be demon slayers. Could you please ask Urokodaki to train them?" he asked. "Of course" he replied. "I will be going now, I wish for you two to have a full recovery" he said as he got up and left the room his wife following, the other two also left.

(A while later)
Tanjiro's POV

A woman slightly taller than me came in the room, she had shoulder lengthed slightly wavy black hair fading to dark purple that was tied in a high ponytail secured by a white and purple butterfly ornament, she has pale skin and large compound - looking eyes that do not posses pupils only a haze of gradient purple that makes her eyes look like a bug, she was around 5'1 tall. Another one followed she was taller than the first one, she had long black hair that ended at her waist and two pink and green butterfly ornaments, one on each side. Her eyes were pale violet that slightly looks like those of a bug. She also wears a butterfly haori.

"Hello, I see that you're awake. My name's Kanae Kocho and this is my sister Shinobu Kocho" she said as she introduced herself to us. "May I ask where are we?" Nezuko asked. "Your in Butterfly Estate" Shinobu replied.

A girl came in with trays of food. She wore a blue tinted standard uniform under a white nurse dress. She has deep blue eyes that fade to a lighter color at the bottom. She has straight black hair with a parted fringe and twin tails fastened by two blue butterfly ornaments. She had a frown on her face.

"I brought your foods" she said. "Thank you, ummm-" "Aoi, Aoi Kanzaki" she said as I nodded. "I'll be leaving these here" "Thank you" Nezuko said. "Don't mention it" and with that she left the room.

"Anyways how is your wounds?" Kanae asked. "It doesn't hurt" I replied. "That's good, how about you?" she asked as she turned to Nezuko. "It hurts but not that much" she replied. "Ok, you guys want to be demon slayers right?" we nodded. I realised that Shinobu was quite but had a annoyed look on her face. "Ok, so train hard ok?" we had a determined look on our faces as we replied at the same time "Ok!". "We'll be leaving now. We still have things to do" Shinobu said as she dragged Kanae who was waving bye at us out of the room as we waved back.

(Narrator)

Tanjiro already knew how to use breath styles but he wasn't done perfecting it. He remembered the book Yorichii left them. He realised he had the book on him at the time of the attack. Just then someone else came in the room. It was Aoi she had the book with her. "Oyataka-sama told me to give this book to you 'cause he forgot" she said as she handed it to him. "Thank you" "Your welcome now get some rest" he nodded.