One shot

Gumball yawned lightly; his arm outstretched while walking into his room. He had a long day and all he could think about was falling into bed and burying himself in the covers. Flicking on the light, he heard a loud hiss. Shocked he switched off the light again and sighed hearing laughter from the dark.

"Marshall really?" He sighed rubbing his eyes. "You scared the crud out of me." The vampire clicked his tongue in mock pity and gave a small chuckle floating over to the prince and held him close.

"I just wanted to surprise you." He smiled licking his ear relishing in the sweet taste. Gumball quickly shivered relieved that the dark covered his blush. However, Marshall could clearly see it, making a low chuckle fall from his lips again as he ran his finger down his chest. A small gulp came from the Candy Kingdom Prince's throat as his heart began to race. Marshall grinned his teeth gleaming lightly against the naughty smirk on his lips. Gumball knew what the smirk meant; he knew he was in trouble. Slowly, Marshall guided his boyfriend to bed keeping a seductive look on his face.. Gumball could feel the intense gaze from the darkness. Like a predator ready to pounce.

"Marshall," Gumball whined softly his tone not bothering to hide his exhaustion; "I just want to sleep." Marshall smiled and lay him down on the bed and kissed his head.

"I promise you'll have a good night's sleep when I'm done with you." Marshall purred, his silky voice making his body heat up at the sound of it. Before the prince could protest any further, Marshall silenced him with a kiss. As inevitable as it was, Gumball still fought with him, desperately trying to resist. As always, Gumball submitted, his tongue meeting his as he pulled himself closer to the vampire. Marshall's fingers ran up his back and smirked in the kiss as he felt his body shake against the sinful fingers. At that, both of the boys knew that Gumball was doomed. But at that moment, neither of them seemed to care. Marshall quickly won the battle and took the spoils of victory in his neck and migrated down pleased at the gasps and softly whimpers coming from the Candy Prince. He knew all of his weak spots and used them to Gumball's disadvantage. Even though he was irritated by his fanged boyfriend, he couldn't resist when his forked tongue flicked up the side of his neck making him shudder and a questionable moan and some other odd noise come from his mouth almost trying to sound like a gentle whisper of a plea. His hands flew into the black locks as he clutched tightly feeling the fangs pierce his neck. A delicious sound erupted from his throat; a mix of a growl and whine as his hips pushed against Marshall's. Without hesitation, he responded back with a powerful, deep, slow grind against his pink hips. In fervor, he bit again, his grip tightening on his boyfriend.

"M-Marshall," he groaned arousal obvious on his lower half, "not too hard." He pleaded. Marshall nibbled lightly much to Gumball's delight as he did his best not to hurt him. Lightly, he suckled making the prince shiver and let out a breathy sigh as he felt part of his color fade away. Gumball couldn't understand the feeling of his pigmentation leaving his body, but he always had this incredible pulse of euphoria shoot down his spine and just for that moment, thoughts in his mind cease and are replaced with pure ecstasy. Pulling away, Marshall pulled back smacking his lips lightly then licking them to savor the sweet taste. He wasn't exactly red, but he tasted around the same. No, he tasted better, sweeter. He was simply a delicacy. He was his delicacy. He licked the puncture holes on his neck smirking at the way Gumball squirmed underneath him and took off his pajamas along with stripping himself. Gumball blushed feeling his clothes leave him and the cold draft rolling in on his warm body. His face was flushed as he looked up a Marshall a hungry smirk on his face. He smiled and kissed his forehead and then took the prince's lips captive again. This kiss was heated, passionate and filled with need. Marshall bucked against Gumball making a small high-pitched moan fall from his lips as his hands retreated from his lover's back to his mouth, his face changing shades to an embarrassed light red as he realized what he was doing. Marshall chuckled and licked his ear his forked tongue brushing the threshold to the inside.