The next day

Image by f0rg0ttenmem0ries

~Time skip~KLAUS POVI'm not surprised of how early we had to get up but to get up to chop wood that's something that's just making me hate him more

~Time skip~
KLAUS POV
I'm not surprised of how early we had to get up but to get up to chop wood that's something that's just making me hate him more...what if violet or sunny get hurt by this or worse sidonia.but my thoughts got cut off by "put more elbow grease into it"Olaf said "mr.poe must had made a terrible mistake when he took us here, there's no way our parents would want us in count Olaf care if you can even call it that but atleast we got one good thing out of it which is sidonia"violet said while chopping the wood "yeah and as soon as count Olaf back is turned we need to leave this house. I'd rather take my chances on the street than stay here any longer"I said "who knows what will happen to us on the street. atleast we have a roof over our head"violet replied"I wish
Our parents money can be used, instead of when you come of age then we can buy a castle and live in it. then we can get a huge amount of guards to keep out Olaf and his troupe and we'll bring sidonia with us"I said "thanks"sidonia said while putting up the wood. "an Large inventing studio"Violet said smiling alitte"a library"I replied "and chewable objects" sunny babbled making us laugh alitte
"Hurry up orphans there's reupholstering to be done"count Olaf said "justice strauss said her home is always open" violet said "she said her legal library is always open to us, it's not the same"I replied "mr.poe said we can call him if we had any questions"violet explained "we don't really have a question we have a complaint" I replied

Then the bald man with the nose came out with more coffee"can I warm that up for you? and also give you some very bad news" the bald man said "what is it"Olaf said "it's about that secretary--" "shh!not here"Olaf interrupted I wonder what that's about when they walked out me, violet and sidonia exchange some uneasy glances

~time skip~
SIDONIA'S POV

Right now we're all (me, violet, klaus and sunny) standing in front of mr.poe desk *after 30 minutes* "Now, I'm sorry to usher you out posthaste, but I've got work to do. "Posthaste" means "very-" "it means he'll do nothing to help us." Klaus interrupted irate "oh, on the contrary, I'll have my new secretary give you a ride home as soon as he's done typing up that report" and if on queue.

KLAUS POV
The hook handed man walked in holding a broken typewriter "I think we need to call the IT guy" "that man works for count Olaf" I said then sidonia squeezed my hand I squeezed hers reassuringly. "He did say count Olaf was one of his professional contacts. It was good seeing you baudelaire's and sidonia." "We're not going back to count Olaf house look at klaus face" sidonia/bubba said "oh no no no! Orphans look at mine"

~time skip~
"Shall I let them off the hook"the hook handed man said, count Olaf just did a hand movement. Then he literally let us of the hook so I just grabbed a chair to put next to mine for sidonia while she put sunny down. "I spent all morning making these cupcakes for you" count Olaf said "thank you/they're store bought" me, sidonia, violet and sunny said/babbled in unison "aren't raspberries delicious. They were my favorite when I was your age" count Olaf said "we're all different ages" violet said. Then count Olaf just slid on the table to reach us."I want to talk to you all about something. I received a call from mr.poe" "really I'm sorry he Disturbed you"sidonia said while count Olaf just chuckled "I'm glad he did. Cause I want you three children to feel at home, here now that I am your father. As you know, I've been working hard with my theatre troupe, and I'm afraid I've acted a bit standoffish.... therefore... To make you feel a little more at home here....I want you to participate in my next play." Count Olaf said while eating the frosting on the cupcakes "participate how?" Violet asked *chuckles*"I'm ..*chokes.. coughed something up* the play is called the marvelous marriage, and is by the great playwright Al Funcoot. We will give only one performance, this Friday night. It tells a story of a very handsome and good-looking man, played by me. You, klaus, you, sidonia, and you sunny, will play three cheering people in the crowd." Count Olaf explained something is wrong about this play plus were to short to be cheering in the crowd explicitly sunny and sidonia "but we're shorter than most adults. won't that look strange to the audience?" I explained "you'll be playing three midgets" count Olaf replied "and what will I do? build the sets?" Violet asked "build the sets? Oh, heavens, no"count Olaf started getting down back to our level "my sister is very good with tools." I tried to explain key word: TRIED "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be working backstage." Olaf said "but I'd like to" violet replied "sunny, sunny, sunny..."Olaf started "Violet?" Violet explained "violet, violet, violet." Count Olaf repeated shaking his head before continuing "you will be playing the young woman I marry. It's a very important role, although you only have one line and I think you know what it is" count Olaf said "I don't" violet replied "No, no, no it's "I do.""
*Sighs quietly*"count Olaf..." Violet started "what did you call me" count Olaf said "father"violet said hesitate "I'm not sure im talented enough to preform professionally. I'd hate to disgrace your good name and the name of Al Funcoot. Plus, I'll be very busy the next few weeks working on my inventions." Violet explained "And learning how to prepare roastbeef"I said trying to get us out of the play but count Olaf just stood up to throw a fit "you will participate in my theatrical performance! I would prefer if you participate voluntarily, but as I believe mr.poe has explained to you, I can act loco parentheses" "in loco parentis" I corrected him wow sidonia has better grammar and she has a speech problem "poco de laurentiis" "in loco parentis" "the point is I can order you to participate. And you must obey" count Olaf said before stuffing a cupcake in his mouth I hope you choke on that cupcake *muffled*"now go talk to that woman in a wig, I can't stand looking at you anymore" count Olaf said/muffled then we all got up while I picked up sunny then we started to head to justice strauss house.