The meeting

SIDONIA'S POV

"Get Down Here You Retched Girl"count Olaf yelled, I don't know why he called me down but I really don't care

"Get Down Here You Retched Girl"count Olaf yelled, I don't know why he called me down but I really don't care. I open the door to find...... Children there was two girls and a boy.

"Hello um who are you"I  said "well im-" said the older girl before she was interrupted by count Olaf," hello hello hello.... You must the baudelaire's... Well me I'm your dearest count Olaf" said Olaf " um well I'm violet baudelaire and this is my sister sunny and my brother klaus" said violet "hi I'm sidonia Olaf"I smiled then they smiled back hehe klaus smile is cute- wait what am I saying ha I don't regret it.

"Oh yeah come in leave the dirt on the welcome mat and don't forget that enormous fortune" "wha" "oh it's a man with a hat" "poe" well actually I'm finna become quit wealthy" "no my name's mr.poe we talked on the phone earlier today" "hhmm" "I'm from munti money management" "oh I do remember money" "bank I'm from the bank" "oh your that banker" "hmm this house seems to be renewd" "well I hope with the some of the children's fortune we can hopefully turn this place around" "oh no there parents have put no access of it being used as this" "well as they say at the end of a play stage exit right" "well children I hope you find it to be a good home here good day baudelaire's" and that's when mr.poe left

"Well aren't you going to say "how do you do" to your new guardian" said count Olaf "how do you do" said violet " better and better baudelaire's better and... Better sidonia give them a tour of my humble home" said Olaf  "ok follow me" I said

~time skip~
After the tour we went to our room unfortunately there's only one bed  "um sorry it's not much....but you guy's can get the bed I can make a hameck" I said "it's ok oh is that your microphone over there" violet says pointing to my mic "yes actually I love to sing and the music I make or sing always has a reason" I said walking to my mic "can you sing us a song" said klaus "um probably not right now count Olaf probably gonna Burst through that door" and as on queue"it's show time" said Olaf with cleaning supplies.

Right now we're cleaning up the bathroom and well haha I'm silently singing....or so I thought "I am the diamond you left in the dirt, I am the future you lost in the past, seems like.. I never compare wouldn't notice if I disappeared... you stole the love that I saved for my self and I watched you give it to somebody else, but these scars no longer I hide I found the light you shut in side.... couldn't love me if you tried..... Am I still not good enough am I still not worth that much I'm sorry for the way my life turned out I'm sorry for the smile I'm wearing now, am I still not good enough...."

When I opened my eyes I saw well staring baudelaire's "what" I said why are they oh no....."you sing amazing" said klaus "no I don't and I never can" I frowned "you can you just don't think so or you don't want to think that you can" said violet " hehe thanks guys" I said "you can't thank of something that's true.... Now let's hurry up" klaus said smiling at me and I returned the smile but just then "you missed a spot"Olaf said will eating... Lamb?