Chapter 21:

You change into your shortest skirt, and tightest shirt, you leave your long, H/C, wavy hair down, and walk to the dungeon, this time the door is open, you take a deep breath and walk in.

His eyes light up as he stares at you as you walk towards him, his eyes fixed on your chest, you shirt is quite tight, which allowed your beige lacy bra to be seen, and your skirt is barley covering your panties.

You sit next to him, and start speaking:

"Right, so we need you to focus in class, so keep your attention of me, and on the Polyjuice potion you will be making,

He scoffs, before saying:

"Easy." He turns his head from you to the table.

You decide if you want to help him you better do something instead of just sitting around.

You stand up and walk around the room, glaring back at him every so often, you could see him staring at you, so you give him a bad look, before he turns away pretending that he was not staring.

A little while later

"Right Draco, your time is up."

He stops what he is doing, and smirks, you look at his potion and nod.

"Well done Draco, you did well, apart from you can't keep your eyes of me." You say with a laugh.

His smiles drops to a frown, he rushes towards you, and grabs your neck, pinning you up against the wall, you are frightened, you don't know what to do

"I don't care Y/N, so what if I can't keep my eyes of you, if you want me too, don't wear something that makes you look like a slut."

He lets go off your neck, and you try your best not to cry, but you can't help it.

You grab your robe, and through it on you

"Your so weak Y/N, you know that right, crying all the time," He says

He walks over to the desk and grabs your wand, and walks off with it, but your too weak to shout at him.

You grab your books and run off trying your best to to look like your crying, but then you see the Twins.

You quickly turn a corner, so they don't see you, but you bump into Cedric, you had always been good friends with Cedric, and you had always had a small crush on him, but he was a year older than you.

"Hey love what's wrong." He asks

"Nothing Cedric, nothing at all." You say trying to sound happy.

"Y/N, I know something is wrong."

"Cedric it is okay, don't worry" You say before you run to your dorm, he runs after you and grabs your hand before pulling you into a hug.

"Are you sure Y/N, tell me its not Draco." He says

How does he know, you ask yourself

"Maybe.." You say wiping tears from your eyes

"I am going to kill him," he says before storming off.