Cold

"Fa-la-la-la-la, fa-la-la-la-la"

The Christmas Carols started to play as Bokuto and Akaashi were drinking their coffee in a cozy café. It's gonna snow soon.

"Say, Akaashi. What's your plans for Christmas?" Bokuto ask him as he sips his coffee. Some milk is stuck on his lips that made Akaashi give a gentle laugh. "Hm? Nani? Did I say something wrong?" Bokuto asked confusedly, pouting.

"No, not that. I-" Akaashi continues to laughs.

"Akakgashee! Seriously, what is it?" Bokuto asked again.

"You look like Santa Claus with that milk on your mouth." Akaashi explained.

"Gah!" Bokuto quickly wiped off the milk off his face. "You should've told me sooner, Akaashi." He added.

"Nothing." Akaashi asserted.

"What?" Bokuto tilted his head.

Akaashi gave like a sweet smile. "I've got nothing to do this Christmas." He said. "How about you, Bokuto-san?" He asks him.

"Well..." Bokuto trailed off. His cheeks started to feel like they're burning. His face and ears turned bright red.

"Well?"

Bokuto calmed himself down and cleared his throat. "Akaashi... Kiss me under the mistletoe, nobody ever has to know." He told the black haired male.

Akaashi was shook by what the horned owl man told him. 'Is this a confession or something?'

"Is this like, your love concession, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked curiously.

"Akaasgheeee!! We've been together for three months now. How can you forget?" Bokuto whined.

"Yeah, I know Bokuto-san. I would never forget such an important thing, but you haven't clearly told me that you love me or anything." Akaashi explain as he rubbed his nape.

"What??! I did. A plenty of times. I let you borrow my owl stuff toy. I let you style my hair. We even both these matching clothes. Is that not enough for me to show you how much I love you?" Bokuto sulked and looked outside the window.

Akaashi chuckled. "Gomen, Bokuto-san. I--" Bokuto cut him off.

"Akaashi."

"Bokuto-san, wait for a minute. I'm still talking, you know." Akaashi scolded him.

"No, Akaashi." Bokuto sighed Akaashi to stop with his hand.

"Nani?" Akaashi looked annoyed for Bokuto always seem to cut him off.