Chap.1: Mystery man?

"Hey, let go of me," I yelled. I was terrified of what was behind me. I didn't really know who or what it was, but it was strong. I could already see my vision blur as it wrapped its arms around me even tighter. "Don't be afraid, dear child. I'm here to take you home,"the,now comfirmed, man said in a happy voice.

I wake up in his arms. We are still outside,but we are now outside a big mansion. I could feel his soft tread as he walked. "So you are up little one?" "Yes," I whimpered. I could clearly see his face now, but where I expected to see a face all I could see is a white head, like the man's head was covered in a white cloth. "Mister,why are you wearing a mask," I asked him quietly. "This is so that you don't see the hideousness of my face,"He replied. "Oh," I said a bit dissapointed. We continued to walk toward the mansion.When we got inside, he laid me down upon a sofa that cameout of nowhere. "Don't leave me mister, I'm scared," I said pleadingly. "I can't, there was an explosion and some of my friends are hurt, so I need to go save them." "Okay," I say. "Hey, wait can I come with you?" But he had already left. I sat there for a minute and then I feel a sharp pain through my back and something wet spreading out from the bloody hole. The image of a knife covered in blood protruding from the area where my heart lies was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

Its about morning when I finally get up. I had been waking up every now and then to a little bit of noise that my ears had picked up. I think about it for a second. "My ears",I exclaimed. I touched the place where they'd usually be and they weren't there. I then checked the top of my head. They were like a wolf's ears. "Whoa," I say in a hushed whisper. "They appeared two days ago," a man with a knife and a widened smile said. Just then a man with a mask walked in. It was blue and it looked like he had no eyes. "Ahh, you're awake," he said and rushed out of the room. A few minutes later he walked back in with the man that had found me. "Finally, a chance to talk to you," he exclaimed. I tried to get up but instead fell back down and ended up groaning and writhing in pain. Suddenly, a hand gently grabs my shoulder and the pain dissappears. "Whaaa," I say groggily. "It is ok now," He says. "My name is Slenderman." I shriveled up in fear. "This always happens dude" a boy whom I had assumed was "Ben Drowned" said walking up beside Slendy. I instictively let out my sharp claws just a tad just in case someone tries to attack me. "I thought you guys were just legends," I said curling up to the back board of the bed even more. "Well we're not. We are real and just don't get much." "Oh," I replied. I tried to sit up again and this time felt no pain. I then got off the bed with a soft thud. I looked at myself and saw that I was no longer standing on human legs but was standing on wolf-like feet instead. "Am I like this from head to toe now," I asked. "Yup," BEN said. I got to the door and kindly asked one of them to show me around. "I will," Jeff volunteered.