Chapter 4: Goodbye

*Drums PVO*

I was sitting in the back of Luke's father's car, We were off to drop me off at this random house up town.

Luke's Dad: "Luke are you sure you want to give your Drum set away? You have had it forever and love playing the Drums." Luke stared out the front window

Luke: "Dad the Drum set is old and horrible it. I have saved up enough money to get a new Drum set." 

Those things he said about me, they really hurt. I felt if I would just fall apart.

Luke's Dad: -smirk- "You saved up $700 dollars for a Drum set when you already have a set perfect shape" Luke showed his dad of watt of cash.

Luke's Dad: "So you are really doing this" 

Luke: "10000% doing this"

10000% not even 100 but 10000. He really hated me.

Finally we got to the house. Luke and his Dad took me out of the back and loaded me into a garage.

New Drum Owner: "Wow she is amazing! You sure you wanna give her away for free? Is there a catch, does she really play sound?"

Luke: "No catch I just don't want the set anymore, and you can play them to make sure."

The strange person played me. They were not like Luke, they were not as gentle as him, they put their smelly feet up against me, did not care for me, and they were not Luke.

New Drum Owner: "Perfect. I can't thank you enough Luke."

Luke: "Your welcome. Enjoy."

And Luke drove off, Leaving me with the strange person, leaving me, breaking up with me, and worst of all, I would never see Luke again.