Part 11

Zelk's Pov

When I woke up I saw that I had gotten many texts from M, so I went to check them.

M

I'm sorry

I think it is time for me to go

This world is not for me

No one will ever love me

I am going to end it all

I collapsed on the floor crying. I had gotten to know M quite well over the past couple of weeks. I really had felt I truly loved M. I walked in front of a mirror and saw my own light grey eyes staring back at me. My eyes were naturally blue, so I was confused. I looked at the article on Wiki.pedia that I had found about a month ago and scrolled down, it was extremely informative and I clicked on the "grey eyes link'' it brought me to a page that told me everything I needed to know. It said that if your eyes were grey it meant that your soulmate was close to death or they were in a comatose state.

I was thankful that I had booked an apartment and a flight for the next day, I was planning to stay in Florida for a year anyways so I had everything prepared. I slept through the night then woke up the next day refreshed. I went to the airport and boarded the plane which I would be on for the next two hours and thirty minutes. I then decided to watch all the Skeppy videos I had downloaded. The plane had just landed when Skeppy texted me.

Skeppy (Diamond Guy)

Whern you gonnma lamd?

Me

Just landed

Btw do you know any actually mute people who live in Florida?

Skeppy (Diamond Guy)

Nop

Me

Okay

When I got off the plane I dropped my stuff off at the apartment and stayed there for a while.

A/N What kind of ending is this, sorry I couldn't find a good ending place.