Who's the imposter?

Everyone is dropped in the cafeteria. They start going their ways so they can start doing their tasks like any normal crewmate.

Green went with Orange & Cyan

Purple, Yellow & Lime walk steadily behind each other

Brown went along with Red

White and Blue both went their separate ways

And finally, Pink closely followed Black, not leaving their side since the first time they met

[3 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴...]

Black: "...And that's how you do wires. You understand?"

Pink: "Yeah! Turns out most stuff is pretty easy to do ^-^! Thank you for showing me!"

Black: "you go right ahead to medbay to get scanned, I have to go to the storage for a bit. And be careful!"

Pink: "I will don't worry!"

Pink cautiously made their way to medbay However, suddenly there was an emergency...

Spaceship AI Voice:

"Alert! Alert! Power shutting down! Please fix the wires in electrical."

Pink:*𝘖𝘩 𝘎𝘰𝘥! 𝘕𝘰,𝘯𝘰,𝘯𝘰,𝘯𝘰! 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘺? 𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦...𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺.....*

Pink slowly enters medbay and tries their best to not bump into something. Suddenly a hand gently grabs their arm...

Pink: "PLEASE DON'T-"

Black: "Hey! Hey...calm down sweetheart."

Pink: "W-what...?"

Black: "It's me! calm down. I was able to get to you safely. The others are still at electrical, so the power should turn on in a second."

Pink: "Black....."

Black: "What is it? You didn't see the imposter, did you? Did they hurt you?"

Pink: "No, no. I didn't see anyone on my way here."

Black: "Then what is it? Your face looks quite pale...did you see a dead body or something?"

Pink: "No, I was just-"

Black: "Did another crewmate suspect you? Who was i-"

Pink: "WILL YOU LET ME SPEAK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?"

Pink couldn't hold their tears back. They're the type to cry when they get angry. Pink didn't know how to ask Black the question that was on their mind. They were afraid if they did, Black would do something bad...

Black: "Right. I'm sorry. When my heart starts beating fast, my mind just... wonders all over the place. I apologize for not letting you finish your sentence. Please tell me what's on your mind. I promise I'll listen. And please don't cry. My heart aches whenever you're in pain..."

Black gently removed Pink's helmet and hesitantly put their hand close to Pink's face to remove a tear falling down their cheek.

"How did you get to medbay so fast?" Pink asks, grabbing Black's hand and slowly putting it down. They slowly close their helmet while staring back at Black.

Black: "I went from storage to cafeteria to medbay. What? You think I'm the imposter or something?"

Pink: "Well...Yes. I will be honest you are a little suspicious. I would've heard footsteps if someone came here but I didn't. You just popped out of nowhere."

Black: "We've just started our tasks and you already think I'm the imposter? Pink are you serious?"

Pink: "Well, you never know! I'm sorry Black but I'm terrified! Do you think I want to die?"

Black: "I'll only ask you this. Have you seen anyone on the ship die?"

Pink: "Like The imposter could be-"

Black: "I SAID, Have you seen anyone on the ship die? Yes or No?"

At this point, the power was already on. The loud yelling that was coming from medbay was starting to get the attention of nearby crewmates, especially Red. They were with Brown at weapons. Surprisingly they could hear Black and Pink's bickering from there. Red couldn't hold themselves and went to check what's happening.

They slowly approached medbay and listened in on Black and Pink's conversation:

Black: "Well, Yes or No?"

Pink: "...No."

Black: "That means there's no need to panic right now, alright? Just calm down. breath in, breath out."

Pink: ''Okay, okay...Maybe I'm overreacting a bit. I'm sorry. I'm just so paranoid. I can't let my guard down..."

Black: ''But you kinda can. I'm here. We promised to protect each other, remember?"

Pink: '' Yeah. Sorry for assuming you're the imposter. You just got here so fast! and I just..."

Black: "It's fine don't worry about it. it's usually pretty stressful the first few hours here."

Pink: ''Is it really?"

Black: "Yeah. c'mon we gotta do our tasks."

Pink: "Right, I almost forgot about them."

Red wasn't surprised by what they heard. They were suspicious of Black from the moment Black stepped into the waiting room. The aura around Black was just so....well it's hard to describe. it felt like someone is always watching you. you feel unsafe, uncomfortable, paranoid, sick, frightened. It's like seeing a weird, monstrous creature and you just suddenly freeze. At least that's how red would describe it. But did Pink think the same way? After what occurred just a minute ago surely They wouldn't want to be anywhere near Black, right?
[𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣'𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚]

Pink was skeptical, but in a way, They trusted Black. They're the one who taught Pink how to do the tasks after all. But you know, on this ship, it's every crewmate for themselves. If protecting themselves and the others means they must stay away from Black, Pink...isn't sure if they could. They kinda started to feel something for Black. Even though they were on the ship for 1 whole hour, Pink just couldn't stop looking at Black but Black didn't seem interested. Well, maybe They were but most likely not in Pink. Black was talking to Cyan multiple times while on the ship.

And Pink was a little jealous but they didn't seem that touchy with each other, at least not in front of Pink.

But that's not important right now.

So, Black & Pink went to the Cafeteria to do their tasks together. Suddenly, Red runs in and presses the red button in the middle of the cafeteria.

Black: *𝘖𝘩 𝘧𝘶-*

          《𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑪𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮!》