The sports teacher

The next morning I wake up in my bed, wearing my pajamas and Sherl is sleeping on the bed next to me. I feel different and when I try to sit up it is difficult. My Belly is fatter then before and I can feel the fat rolls in my side when I sit up.

I open my pajama blouse and see my big belly. I squeeze it and make it move up and down. How did they do this? And so fast? There was clearly something in that food. My thoughts were quickly broken and I approach the mirror. What would they think in school? What did I care.
It felt great to be fat and seeing my belly and thighs jiggle when I walked.

I sit on Sherl's bed and look at her when she wakes up. She looks at me happily "Hey Lora how are you feeling today?". I smile "Great omg look how fat I am!". Sherl smiles and squeezes my side "Perfect to start, just give me a minute I'll make breakfast".
Waldo the butler took us to school in the limo like every day. The doors seemed narrower, but I just imagen how i become stuck in the limousine's door. "Come on" Sherl leads the way. Because of our bigger shapes we wear a sweater and pants. "Sherl everyone stare at us" She smiles and turns "You're the boss, show them this is the new you!". When we walk across the school grounds, Felix approaches me. Sherl winks and walks over to Zack.

Felix laughs "Lora is it you?" I give him a weird look "Yes of course it is me". I swing my hair back and smile. His eyes go over my body "You look beautiful I really like it". A few girls stop and look kinda jealous.

Felix sees them and smiles "Even with a few bars more they are still jealous". I smile at them, something i never did before. They like that I give their attention because I am the most popular at the school. The bell rings and we have sports today

While changing, two girls approach Sherl and me. Nobody ever dares to come to us ore talk to us. They look at us cheerfully. "Hi there". Misty says to me "We just want to say that we really like your new body". I smile at her "Thank you, I feel better too". She nods "You are an example to everyone, especially when you are healthy".

A little later Trevor our sports teacher stands in front of us, today is the test for gymnastics. We have to take turns switching devices. Sherl goes with Kim and I am together with Misty which she really likes. We are at the third exercise and have to go over and under a beam

Misty skilfully jumps over the beam and lands on both feet. I take a run and try to jump over it. My legs fly against it and i do a somersault and land on my back. Misty smiles and straightens me up "Nobody has seen it". She does a sign "Now you go under first". I lean against the ground and crawl under the beam. When I'm halfway trough I get stuck.

Misty shakes her head but smiles
"Somewhere I saw this coming". She sits behind me and pushes against me
"Try to push against the wood". I push against the beam and feel my fat squeeze against it.
"hmmff..Misty push harder". I groan.
She pushes with all her strength and I move a bit forward. "Pull in you're gut" she replies. At that moment the teacher comes to us. We are divided into sections so no one can see us. He looks at us with a frown "What's going on here?".

Misty looks up shyly "She crawled underneath and then...". I sigh and look at him "I'm stuck".
Trevor seems surprised "Help her".
He looks at me for a second and walks away shaking his head.

Misty manages to get me loose and when class was over she came over to me. "It was fun, really fun" She blushes and then walks away with the group.
Trevor calls my name and I walk to his office. "Close the door for a moment". I do what he says and take a seat in front of him in the chair. "We have a little problem Lora".

He told me that Sherl and i were too heavy to continue training in the team. "I'm sorry Lora but it's not going to work like that". He looks genuinely sad "I like you but you're to big". He sounds concerned "It would be good if you go to a dietitian and talk about it". Tears run down my cheeks
"But ... gymnastics is my life!". He shakes his head "You couldn't do any of the assignments today without falling or getting stuck". He gives me a smile
"it's bad for the competition im really sorry Lora".

Sherl already left with Zack, so I walked the halls alone. Most of them where already gone home because it was only half a day of class. I took about ten snickers out of the machine and was eating everything from stress. Misty walked up next to me "Hey Lora what's the matter?".

Sadly, I told her about the conversation "He wants a new captain, Sherl and I are out". She looks at me in amazement "What no way?". Misty gives me a hug which I am not used to because no one from school ever came near us. "How sad and that because you gained weight".

It was certain that I was no longer going to school. Misty took me to a diner. "Choose what you want, I pay". We ordered almost everything from the menu and I ate super fast. After half a dish full of fatty chicken and burgers I was full. "Just a little bit more, let me help". Misty sits next to me and rubs my bloated belly. After that she starts feeding the last burgers to me. After dinner I am so full that I am too tired to walk home. Misty invites me to stay with her which I think is fine since Sherl is staying with Zack. She's calling her brother to come and get us.

His car is very small and when he opens the door for us and I have to squeeze between the front seat and the door I get stuck again. My hips are sticking out and my drooping belly is pinched between the two. Her brother watches me try to fit through
"Need help?". He blows out his cigarette smoke and starts pushing me. After a few minutes I manage to get in. Hopefully everything went a lot better tomorrow.