𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 the year 1979

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 the year 1979. Voldemort's reign of terror is slowly becoming more and more deadly, as he gains followers, witches and wizards send owls to Dumbledore on the daily, demanding to know why he doesn't attempt to stop him. For he is believed to be the only one who can.

SO as Dumbledore brainstorms how to get Voldemort under control, the heads of the four houses at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry come together and discuss what to do about their failing seventh years.

AT that moment, the idea strikes him. Both the excelling and failing seventh year students have a unique ability to bring to the table. Some have their smarts, their plotting strategies, their bravery, their loyalty, their stealth. No matter if they are set to graduate with perfect scores on their N.E.W.T.S or a big pile of trolls.

THIS is how the study club was born. A group compiled of some of Hogwarts' finest, and failing. On the outside, dedicated to tutoring and achieving a greater knowledge. However really, an association of teenagers willing to do anything just to see Voldemort fall.

A new family for some. A place to spend their Saturday nights for others. Even an annoying responsibility they put up with, at the off chance the group will one day completely put a stop the the Death Eaters.

THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX IN DISGUISE

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .

┊ ┊ ⋆˚         

✧. ┊         

⋆ ★