prologue pt 2!

ADRIAN PUCEY HAD ALWAYS been a bit of a lady magnet. Even moments after he was born, he drew in all the nurses with his charming steel-blue eyes. It didn't come as a shock that the boy lost his virginity in fourth year, I mean have you looked at him? 

His parents, Rudolf and Cleopei, raised him to hate all muggle-borns and half-bloods and instilled in him that only purebloods should have his respect. He soon fell out of his beliefs the minute Hogwarts became his home, along with most of his Slytherin peers. It wasn't that he didn't love his parents, in fact, his mother was the closest thing he had ever experienced in terms of love. But his parents just weren't accepting of others, and that's what irked him. 

Quidditch quickly became his safe place, to escape his parent's restraints and the lines of girls waiting for him around every corner. Adrian didn't entirely mind being desired by many, but it got tiring when he realized that no one wanted him for his personality, just for his looks. 

He finally decided to settle down with a girl, Violet Humphries, because he knew his parents would approve and he wanted to make them proud of him for once. Truth be told, he didn't really like her that much. But she got to know him rather than snog the life out of him, so he began to date her in fifth year. 

His parents loved Violet and the rest of her family purely for their blood status and praised their son for finally making a good choice, which is why he continued to date her. He assumed that love developed over time and that's why he didn't feel that way towards Violet yet. 

So going into his sixth year, he figured he would finally "love" someone, but what he didn't know was that their name didn't start with a V.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐕 𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒