01101Π×|Meeting|×Π10110

{=×|(F/N's) POV|×=}

I slowly gain my consciousness, and see I'm in a room filled with gadgets for my robotic parts and stuff for my talent. I slowly sit up on the thing I was laying on realizing it was a bed. I carefully get out of bed and check my arms and legs battery.

"Wait... It's charged...? I don't remember charging them before I was attacked..." I said very quietly almost like a muttered whisper. I see a door and walk to it.

As I exit the room, I accidentally walked into someone.
Great start (F/n)... Great start... I thought sarcastically yet sadly.
"S-sorry f-for w-walking i-into y-you..." I said quietly and shyly as I was ready to be scolded. Let's just say, I didn't have a good life from memory. "Hey it's not your fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." A voice said. I was shocked, I wasn't scolded.
I look up to see blue eyes looking at me, the person had snow white hair, a ahoge that stuck up defying gravity, which was fun, a robotic looking suit.. Wait the person is a full on ROBOT?!

The robot person then said; "Are you okay?" In the most sweetest, caring voice. I nod shyly. "That good to know that you are okay." The robot then said, "I'm K1-B0, but if you want to, call me Kiibo." The robot named Kiibo said calmly. "I-I'm s-scared- I-I M-MEAN I-I'M (F-(F/N) (L-(L/N)!" I said in a panicked whisper yelling voice. I'm making a fool of myself!!! I thought to myself harshly.

"Heheh, it's okay." Kiibo said nicely. "I'm the Ultimate Robot." Kiibo said, "I-I'm T-The U-Ultimate S-Scaredy-C-Cat- I-I M-MEAN (Y-(Y/U/SHSL)!!!" I said in my panicked whisper yelling voice. STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND FOCUS (F/N)!!! I screamed at myself in my head.

Kiibo suddenly hugged me. Wait Kiibo HUGGED ME?! I was in total shock I couldn't move for a moment. I finally hugged back but was hesitant about it. We broke the hug apart and looked in each other's eyes, I stared into Kiibo's Crystal Sky blue eyes, while they stared into my stary sparkling (E/c) eyes.

We stared at each other in a peaceful silence. Till someone started to laugh like a madman. We snapped our heads look in the direction of the laughter and see a purple haired boy on the ground laughing like a maniac.

The purple haired boy said though the laughs, "Wow!! *Haha* Keeboy *wheeze* Is *coughes* in a relationship!! That's richh!!! Bahaha!!" The purple haired boy continued to laugh like crazy. I look at Kiibo a see him slightly red. Was Kiibo sick? Wait- robots can't get sick.. So what is wrong? "Stop that Kokichi! That's just rude!" Kiibo stated sternly. So the purple haired boy is named Kokichi.. interesting.

"Keeboy and (H/c)ed kid, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Bahahha!!!" The boy named Kokichi said. "What is kissing..?" I said very quietly so neither of them hears me. "You two are so in love!!" Kokichi yelled in a teasing tone.

Love? What is that? I thought to myself, or so I thought, "You never heard of love?? Really??" Kokichi said in the most confused voice. I can't believe I said that out loud. "U-um. I-I w-was l-lying a-about n-not k-knowing l-love!" I said quietly and softly. "That was a good lie then!" Kokichi exclaimed.

After Kiibo got Kokichi away from us we went into the room I was in at the beginning. He sat on the the bed that was supposed to be mine. "I'm sorry about him. He's always like that." Kiibo said sadly, I hated seeing him sad, it hurted my heart. "H-hey. I-it's n-not y-your fault. I-It w-was his f-fault." I said softly and shyly.

We hangedout the entire day wandering around the place as well as meet the others like, for example, a green haired boy named Rantaro Amami, a different boy named Kaito Momota, and that Kokichi Oma fella again. I slightly stopped studdering but only when alone with Kiibo. I got a bit closer to everyone.

But eventually I found out about the killing game. Everyone was scared of each other. The only person I was scared of...

... Was myself ...