Exploring & The Boys Of Sir Aden's.

There was a knock on my door, and I sat up with a jolt. I waved my hand in the direction of the door, and it opened, and there stood all my friends.

“Ready?” they inquired, all standing in leather corset shirts and tight jeans.

“Mm.” I replied, the darkness slowly coming back on me again.

“Hey, wake up!” Hestia muttered, pulling off my sheets.

I shuddered against the light breeze that blew past up, but stood up nonetheless. It was a good thing I had decided to go to sleep with my clothes for the exploring already on. I slapped my face a few times, trying to get myself more awake as my friends stood watching me.

“Let’s go.” I shook my head clear one last time.

As walked to the balcony, we let our wings stretch free. We stood a fair distance from each other, as our wings were big and most likely to damage one another. Slowly, one by one, we lifted ourselves off the ground and into the forest.

“Do you smell that? It’s wonderful.” Tierra murmured, inhaling as she flew past the trees.

“Tierra, we’re not tuned to the earth like you. All I smell is how a forest would usually smell.” Hestia laughed.

Hestia had to try and make sure she didn’t actually burn down anything in her path, since she was a fire princess and her wings accurately reflected that. She flew in front of all of us, lighting our way, with Tierra just behind.

I lazily twirled around in circles with a huge dopey grin on my face. The forest brought many memories of the past of all 4 of us playing in forests just like this one. I inhaled slowly, closing my eyes for a second. My hearing heightened, and I heard the sound of the waterfall just a few kilometres away. I opened my eyes, feeling them change colour as well as vision.

“Who wants to go swimming?” I asked, flying above the others.

“Oh, me!” Zarya laughed. Hestia rolled her eyes.

“Well, ladies. I suggest you follow me.” I huffed, as I soared faster ahead of them.

Dodging the trees was easy, and we silently flew past the animals without causing a big commotion. Slowly, the sound of waterfall grew as we came closer, before it just stood in front of our eyes. We stood in a clearing now, and could feel the water droplets splashing our faces. Natural forming rocks surrounded a lake where the gushing water fell into from high above. Flowers grew around the lake, and what was surprising was that the flowers were from all the Kingdoms. But somehow, I finally remembered that the waterfall was called the waterfall of Truce, where every kingdom had once vowed to never claim as they own.

“It’s beautiful.” Zarya murmured.

Suddenly, we heard a branch break, and we stiffened in response. We turned towards the forest again, looking for any signs of danger.

“Who’s there?” Hestia demanded, stepping closer.

Just as she was about to take another step, a sphere of water slapped on her face and she screamed in surprise.

“What was that?!” She screamed in surprise and anger, wiping away the water in disgust.  Then, we froze as we heard some male voices laughing.

“Boys? Near the school? How is that even possible?! This is an all-girls school for heaven’s sake!” Tierra said in a shocked whisper.

“I don’t care who they are, but I am definitely repaying the favour one of them gave me.” Hestia grumbled.

She threw her hands together, forming a sphere of cackling fire.