Best worst party Ever

As soon as the bell rang dismissing class, I waited for my blonde friend to come outt of the classroom so that we could walk to our next class together.

"Holy shit Sasha", I said to sasha as we walked down the crowded hall together.

"What????" She looked at me with her bright blue eyes.

"That new guy is so HOT".

"See, what did I tell you? You have to invite him to your party tomorrow night". She turned to me as we arrived at her next class.

"I can't. He's cute and all, but I would really like to get back with Ryan." The bell rang as soon as I said that. Shit, I said to myself. "Gotta go," I ran to my math class. When I got to my math class, I slowly opened the door, and closed it gently. To my relief, we had a substitute math teacher who looked to be around 60 years old. Everybody was either on their phones texting, conversing with friends, or doing homework for other classes. There were even a few that decided this was the perfect time to take a quick nap.

I looked around the classroom, and I saw Ryan sitting with two of his closest friends. Connor, and Ben. Ryan was my boyfriend for almost a year, till we go into a huge argument over something stupid. I honestly still don't know how it all started, but I figured this was the perfect time for me to talk to him. I walked over to where he sat.

"Ryan." I tapped him on his shoulder.

"What do you need Brooke?" He questioned in a irritated tone.

"I want to talk with you."

"Well? We're talking now, aren't we?" He rolled his eyes and continued talking with his friends.

"Ryan." I tapped him once again on his shoulder, but this time he didn't answer me. "RYAN." I yelled his name, and now not only did I have his full attention, but I also had everyone in the classrooms attention, including the subsitute. I cleared my throat, "Can we please talk, like right now?"

"What do you want to talk about Brooke? Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?" He got up out of his chair now and starred me in the eyes.

"Alright, that's it. I'm done holding back. You've been acting like an ass to me, ever since that incident at Connor's party".

"Becuase Brooke, you're such a b*tch to me. All you do is complain. When we first started dating, you were chill, funny, fun to hang with. Now you're just an annoying cun--" He yelled at me, his face flushed red.

"What the hell did you just call me?" I slapped him hard across his right cheek. I turned and looked at everyone, they were all standing with their mouths wide open. Some confused, and others amused. "F*ck you Ryan."

"Yeah, you too." His friends stood behind him, trying to calm him down.

I stomped out of the classroom. I wandered the school and found myself outside on the football field. I sat down on the warm terf. I couldn't believe what had just happen. Ryan had NEVER acted that way towards me.

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouted. "Mind if I chill with you?"

It was Logan, he sat down next to me.

"Hi Logan, shouldn't you be in class?" I asked him.

"Not gonna snitch on me for skipping on my first day, are you?" He said looking me in my eyes.

"Maybe."

He rolled his eyes at me then got up and started walking back towards the school.

"I'm kidding!" I yelled, feeling kind of bad for making him run off.

"I know, I just changed my mind about wanting to chill with you. I'd actually rather be in history class." He said jokingly.

I couldn't help but laugh at this comment. "Wait for me." I got up and grabbed my bag, and ran towards Logan.

"What happened?" He asked me as we walked side by side.

"What do you mean?"

"You were sitting out here all by yourself. Why?"

"I was just thinking." I said as he pushed open the school door, and held it open for me.

"Awe, Brooke. You were thinking about me?" He gave me a wink as we walked down the hall.

"Ew haha I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Nah, but you would." He gave me a wink with his seductive eyes.

"I'm just going to change subjects now. I'm having a party tomorrow night. Come!"

"You're asking me out on a date? I guess I could come by." He smirked at me.

"Wow, you're so self absorbed aren't you?"

"I'm only kidding with you. Sure I'll come to your party, thanks for the invite. I'm going to history now." He turned around and walked down the hall. I watched him. How? How could he be so perfect? If he looked this good in clothes, I could only imagine how good he'd look without them. These thoughts left my mind while I decided to go back to math.

I walked in the classroom and it was dead silent. I could feel the tension in the room. I looked around debating on where I wanted to sit. I usually sat next to Ryan, but giving the circumstances that routine had gone out the door. I took a seat in the back, and sat all alone. I pulled out my phone and browsed through all of my apps for no reason at all.

About 10 minutes later the bell ranged and it was time for lunch. Everyone quickly got out of their seats and the halls were flooded with teens.

As I exited the classroom I heard a familiar voice call my name. It was Andrew, one of Ryan's best friends. Who also happened to be my friend.

"Brooke, wait up." He said jogging towards me.

"Yes, Drew?" I asked turning to look at him.

"You know Ryan didn't mean anything he said to you earlier, right? He was just upset, but I talked to him about it and he admitted he felt bad about what he said." He explained to me.

"Oh, so is that why he gave me death stares when I walked in the classroom? Because he's sorry about what he said?" I said with very much attitude.

"I'm sorry about what happened between you two Brooke, but you have to understand how he feels."

"Haha, I have to understand how HE feels? Wow okay. I think I'm done with this conversation. Thanks anyways Drew." I walked off and headed to the lunch room.