Chapter 7: Sleepover with Akali

Author: This takes place 5 days after the last chapter. Imagine Akali sleeping with your parent's house, what could go wrong? 😏

No one POV

After days of hanging out with K/DA and also making songs for the new album, you and your band is currently chilling right now. Today is Saturday and you were thinking how would you kill time this weekend.

You were sitting on your big couch and playing (favorite shooter game) with Elias. Your bassist Jason left off to buy some groceries while Lucas is on the gym, burning some of his calories.

And as for the progress for your band's new album, And Justice For All. You and your band had already 3 drafts for the songs. But it's still not complete yet.

The titles of your 3 new songs? And Justice For All, Eye of the Beholder and The Frayed Ends of Sanity.

The And Justice For All album that you and your band is a different inspirations. Last time, your band's inspiration is about death penalty, suicide and drugs. This time, it's about the corruption of a system and the injustices. Let's not also forget the horrors of war as well.

Now, enough of that, back with you and Elias!

Elias: *loudly* RUSH B Y/N!

Y/N: *playing intensely* I KNOW HOLD ON!

You and Elias were playing online matches for a while. And surprisingly, Elias is very good at this.

Announcer: VICTORY!

Y/N: Ha! *raises arms in joy* Suck it blues!

Elias: GG Y/N. *smiles* GG!

You chuckled as you and Elias ended the match. Then a idea clicked on your mind on what way you can kill time this saturday.

Y/N: Hold on, I'm gonna message my dad. *looks to Elias* You can start without me man. I have leveled up enough.

Elias: *nods* Sure. Good game!

You nod as you went outside while your pet (dog name) snuggles at your legs. You chuckled as you pat his ears.

Y/N: *crouches* You've been a good boy (dog name)?

(Dog name): *barks in happiness*

Y/N: *smiles widely* One doggo treat for you.

You handed out your dog one big hotdog sandwich only for him. Good doggo needs good treat!

(Dog name): *GIF below*

You smiled widely as (dog name) starts munching his treat happily

You smiled widely as (dog name) starts munching his treat happily. You turned back as you start messaging your father.

*In phone conversation*

StreetNinja Y/N: Hey dad. May I ask something?

Sure son, what is it?: Hokage Leo