Prolouge

3rd person pov

classic was living in australia with his brother papyrus, classic had quit being a diver 2 years ago, until...

Classics pov

i was buying some food, since we ran out, after paying them, i then started walking home to me and my bro's home, i got inside, and i started hearing the telephone ring, so i picked it up "um..hello?" i said "hello classic" someone replied, it was asgore, i groaned "asgore i told you, that i quit.." i said "i know, but we need youre help" asgore replied "and what kind of help do you want me for?" i asked "to rescue one of our divers" asgore answered, i then started thinking about it, so i now have made my decision "okay ill do it" i said, as i hanged up the phone, as i then went to my room, and started packing my things, as i then called someone who can drive a helicopter.

(after going to the district for divers to explore)

my pov

after classic came, and unpacked his stuff, he then started preparing himself, and went to one of them, and went inside into one of them, classic then started the submarine, and started diving into the deep sea.

(after classic saved the divers, and showing that classic isnt crazy, that the megalodon is real. The reason why i had to timeskip this, cause i am lazy as heck)

3rd person pov

Classic then went inside the bathroom, and took off his clothes and started taking a bath, when classic was done taking a bath, he then put on some nice clothes, and started walking through the halls. And this is where the story begins...

(286 words)