Chapter 1:eavesdropping

3rd person pov

classic was just walking down the halls, until he heard talking from a another room, he then eavesdrop, and started hearing the conversation....

asgore:well this is gonna be a problem, we have a meg near our district...

Asgore said

Undyne:yeah, were not gonna be able to explore the ocean more, if that megalodon is near, one of us might get killed.

Undyne said in anger

Alphys:y-yeah, t-there i-is no w-way we can e-explore without g-getting k-killed by a m-megalodon

alphys said stuttering in fear

asgore:i think we need to come up with a plan to figure out how to not get killed by that megalodon.

Asgore said

alphys:w-what!, h-how are g-gonna do t-that, the p-plan will probably b-backfire sir, since it h-has a b-big jaw, it c-can probably eat a t-thousand of p-people and monsters, in a s-single bite.

Asgore:hmm...You do have a point there alphys...

Asgore said

undyne:then we need to come up with a very clever plan, so that thing cannot get us killed and eaten while exploring

Undyne said in a serious tone

(timeskip when the meeting is done)

Classics pov

i can't believe it, they had a plan, of course its clever, but they are three of them, so none of them would suspect a thing of which one is the meg, because they are huge but the other is much more huger then the other, i went outside of the district, to get some air(deal with it), i then saw something from the distant....

(cliffhanger!!)

(haha!, sorry but im too lazy T^T)

(285 words)