Ch.4

I dont own naruto yatta yattta or Akame ga kill
_______________________________________

Madara sat down and immediately came up with complete bullshit.

"You, see. I grew up in a nomadic tribe and we traveled everywhere around the world." Madara said impressed with himself.

"As a result, I had to learn many different fighting styles and techniques. We mostly chased down extremely good tasting beast, these beast weren't slow in the slightest. I eventually managed to run their speed and we ate and ate because of that." Madara said with unusual dramatics.

"So our tribe decided to attack other villages, of course because of this we got a target on our backs."

"We then were slowly got picked off and one day we were attacked on all sides. I fought my way through and once I got through I ran and never looked back." Madara finished his totally true and not fabricated story.

"Wow I'm sorry for that." Boss said a little sadness.

"Oh don't worry, their bodies are rotting in the sea now." Madara said keeping his act up.

Madara then felt someone violently grab his arm and break it. Madara flinched a little and looked at his arm and the culprit.

The culprit was of course Leone, who was being attacked by Boss for hurting their guest.

"I don't care" Leone said while laughing " I got what I wanted!"

Everyone stared at Madara for his reaction.

And to their surprise, he let out a small chuckle.

Every member of Night Raid let out a sigh of relief.

"M-Madara-san? What about your arm?" Sheele asked Madara who didn't care.

"Oh, its nothing, I'll fix it." Madara said while still thinking if he should really keep his word about THAT.

"Eh, why not? May as well get something out of it. Just don't actually fall in genuine love with her." Madara thought deciding to keep his promise from earlier.

Tatsumi was surprised at the man's power, not many people only flinch when their arm is broken!

Tatsumi then decided that after this talk and if he joins Night Raid or not, he will ask this man to be his Sensei.

"Anyways, continue?" Madara said looking at Boss.

"Our main question is do you want to join us, Night Raid?" Boss said hoping they didn't need to try and kill the man.

"It matters" Najenda grew worried "which side is stronger, and give me a straight answer!" Madara said keeping to his need of a decent fight.

Najenda sighed and thought

"If I give it to him straight, he may join the Capital's side, but this man does seem like he likes to fight strong opponents."

"Of the 2 main sides, the Capital is stronger, because of one of their Generals. Her name is General Esdeath." Najenda said

"Oh you mean Mrs.blueberry hair?" Madara said shocking everyone with his carefree attitude.

"She has blue hair. Yes." Boss said to him.

"Oh then my traveling buddy must be having a great time." Madara said laughing.

"That other Masked Man?" Akame asked assuming she was right.

"Yup, me and him had a plan on discovering a little about her, but once I saw that collar come out I just had to leave him!" Madara said remembering Obito's betrayed face.