Chapter 3

Percy's POV

9
That's how long the trip to Tartarus took. Nine seconds. I was contemplating on what small talk me and Piper would make, considering that it would take us nine days,  but the Gods made it easier for us.
I landed on my butt and saw Piper land swiftly, her new powers taking over her. She smirked and gave me a hand. I took it and got up and the first thing that I saw was a spear heading towards me, but it stopped abruptly.
The spear was like any other normal except the fact that it was floating in front of me. It was cool grey in color and about 5 ft tall. "Identify yourself", I heard a stern voice say behind me.
I turned around and was greeted by a set of black eyes with a white circle in the middle which had a black dot in it. Though this was the first time I had seen the boy, but I could sense some familiarity in the voice. He was about my height and had a strong jawline visible. He had chestnut brown hair and a strong physique resembling a professional swimmer.  To be honest, he reminded me of a bully but behind his stern voice, I sensed a warm feeling. Almost familiar. I sensed some flicker on his shoulder but it faded away just as soon as it appeared.
"Well, well, if it isn't Percy Jackson? Took you long enough to meet me. And who's the hot chick with you?", he said. "She's Piper, and do I know you?", I said. "I'm Cross Miller, son of Poseidon", he said and my eyes widened. "Really? Woah, Dad was surely busy", I laughed. "Yup, so I'm assuming you're here on a quest?", he said, grinning. "No, we were cast out to Tartarus, because everyone assumed that we aided the Giants and Gaea in the war", Piper said, bitterly. "What the Fates? How could they just do that? No offence, but if you would have thought of betraying them, you would've done it when Luke made you that proposal. So that makes absolutely no sense", he raged. "You know that?", I said, wide-eyed. "Yeah, Dad tells me all about your adventures and stuff, and I really enjoy it", he said, smiling. "But, what are you doing here?", Piper asked him the million drachma question. "Dad has sent me to take care of all the other demigods cast out to Tartarus", Cross said. "Wait! There are more of them?", I asked him wide-eyed to which he nodded. "How are the Olympians so cruel?", Piper said, on the verge of tears. "I don't know, it's almost as if someone takes control of them and they vote out random demigods who weren't even sus", Cross jabbered. "Sus?", I asked him. "Leave it, let me take you to Tartarus Ville", he said.

Piper's POV

It was decent. That pretty much summed up Tartarus Ville. Well, living in Tartarus doesn't mean 5-star hotels, or jacuzzis but this was pretty decent. There were 5 tents in wide area. This seemed a good strategic plan as, if someone attacks them, they'll spot the monsters from far away. And there was even space for more tents. We entered the small fence-like area protecting them and two girls emerged from different tents.

"Hi, I am Neptune", a girl greeted, in a sweet voice. She had sea green eyes and medium length golden-coloured hair. She had a svelte figure and was very attractive. She was taller than me and a bit shorter than Percy. "Daughter of Gaea", she finished, in a small voice. I, unknowingly, took a turn backwards. I looked over to Percy and laugh escaped from my mouth. His eyes had widened and his mouth was open. It looked as if he had seen something divine. I made a mental note to tease him later.

"I am Ivy, daughter of Chaos", the second girl said. She was smaller than all of us. She had eyes which resembled the starry night and black hair, tied in a short ponytail. She was extremely thin. "Chaos?", Percy asked, jarred out of his checking out mode. "The creator of everything, blah blah blah. I don't want to go in any of the details", she said, rolling her eyes. "But-", I started but she cut me off. "We'll go into the details later"

"I want some blue waffles", Percy groaned, his stomach making sounds which could scare some drakons. We all went inside a tent just as blue waffles appeared on a desk.

_______________________________________________________

Shoutout to the owners of:

Cross: Kiji_Todoshima

Neptune: xFried_Rice

Ivy: kdtheawsome52

A question for xFried_Rice : Is your character's name Netune or Neptune? Cuz you wrote Netune earlier and I thought that you meant Neptune.... Just correct me if I'm wrong. And is it ok if Percy dates your character?

I'll ask a question in some later chapters, regarding Percy's partner. That will include Piper and other new characters(if they're eligible).

Please follow my Instagram account for more updates on my stories. My name is : riptide.13      

You'll find the link below. 👇

How was it guys?

I hope you liked it...

If you didn't understand anything, please leave a comment or DM me.

If you liked it, vote the chapter or leave an appraisal, as it massively helps me.

Sorry for the grammatical errors, if any!

Stay Safe!