1.

Drake

I woke up to the sound of my alarm I quickly turned off the alarm off and looked at the time and it read 6:30am .

I looked over at nicki who was sleeping peacefully . I kissed her lips which caused her to stir a little bit but she didn't wake up she just rolled over .

I got up to take a shower for about 30 minutes . When I got out Aliyah was on my side of the bed watching TV .

" Why are you up so early " I asked as I went into the closet .

" I'm not sleepy anymore " she said

" Well make sure you stay quiet so you don't wake up your mommy , ok " I told her. 

" Yes sir " she said looking back at the TV . I finished up what I had to do and I was about to head out. 

" Ok daddy is about to go to work . Be good for mommy and at daycare . I love you " I said as I kissed her forehead.

" I love you too daddy " She said she kissed my cheek and then I locked the house back up and headed off to work .

Nicki

I had just came out of the bathroom from doing my morning rutials and my phone was lighting up on the nightstand . I picked it up after looking at the caller ID .

Me : Hello

Drake : Good Morning Beautiful

Me : Good Morning Babe

Drake : I was just calling you because you were still asleep when I left .

Me : I know , I was just really tired this morning .

Drake : * laughs * yea cause you put in a LOT of work last night .

Me : Well ... You did deserve it .

Drake : I Love You

Me : I Love You Too

Drake : Hey , why don't you and the twins come by on my lunch break

Me : Sure . They have their check up @ 10 so it'll be perfect timing .

Drake : Ok , I Love You

Me : Love You Too

After I finished getting myself ready I went to wake the kids so that they could get ready for school .

" Ok Liyah let's go get dressed " I said .

" Ok are you guys ready to go " I asked

" Yes ma'am " They all said in unison .

" I hope everyone has their lunch boxes " nicki said . They all nodded. 

Nicki locked up their house and helped all if the kids into their 2014 Tahoe and they headed off.  She dropped Ava and Aj off at school first .

" I love you mommy " Ava said

" I love you too baby girl " Nicki said and then they got out of the car and they headed into the school while nicki took Aliyah to daycare .

" Be good ok ladybug , mommy loves you " Nicki said as she helped Aliyah out of the truck and to where her teacher was standing .

" I love you too mommy " Aliyah said . She then grabbed her teachers hand and Nicki got back into the truck and headed to the twins doctors appointment .

Nicki had just signed the twins and she was now waiting for them to be called back when some guy came and sat beside her .

" Hey Shawty " he said .

" Uhm .. Hey " Nicki said

" What's your name " he asked

" Nicki " she said shortly

" Well I'm Tray ( Bills ) " he tries to  shake her hand but nicki refused .

" Your twins are beautiful by the way " he said looking at the twins who were sleeping peacefully in their double stroller .

" Thanks " Nicki said looking back down at her phone . He just kept talking but nicki didn't say anything. Just when she was about to tell him off the doctors called the twins names and nicki got up .

" Hey ma can I get your number " he asked

" I'm married " Nicki said then she walked away with the twins .

After the twins appointment nicki went to drakes job to have lunch with him .

" Hey Babe " Drake said walked over to nicki and pecked her lips .

" Hey handsome " nicki said as she pecked his lips again . They sat down and Drake picked the twins up .

" Hey My Twincesses " Drake said missing their foreheads . " How did their checkup go " drake asked looking over at nicki who was on her phone. 

" It went great actually but when they go back in two weeks they have go get 4 shots each " nicki said looking up at drake .

" 4 shots ? " drake asked shocked . Nicki nodded

" And I'm gonna need your help that day because that's when all of them go " nicki said .

" Ok I'll take that day off " drake said . " Did you ask them about the breast feeding " drake added

" Yes she said that it's fine because they'll stop at different times . " Nicki said just as Drake's assistant Sadina came in . Nicki didn't like her at all she caused some drama in their relationship 2 years back and nicki beat her ass . Nicki grabbed Amari from Drake's lap as he put a sleeping Armani in her stroller . Sadina sat across from them .

" Ok uhm you have someone coming in at 5 to talk to you about your in Miami and another one coming in at 6 for your store in here in LA.  Drake just nodded . " Hi Mrs. Graham , how are you today " she asked nicki . But she didn't say anything

"  I'm about to head out babe I have some things to handle " nicki said to Drake as she put Amani in the double stroller .

" Ok I'll see you at home " Drake said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Nicki's waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck . Sadina just sat there and watched .

" Pórtate bien. Te amo papi " Nicki said as she pecked his lips

" Lo haré. Te veré cuando llegue a casa " Drake said back as he pecked her lips and it led to a make out session until sadiba cleared her throat for the third time and drake pulled away . Nicki smirked at her and left out with the twins ...

Boring ??? Ik but I need some ideas ... Feel free to leave some suggestions in the comments .

READ

COMMENT

VOTE