2.

A Week Later

Drake

Since Today's Saturday I Woke up and cooked breakfast for the family . I Cooked Eggs , Turkey Bacon , Grits , And A Fruit Salad . By the time I was done cooking and setting the plates all of the kids were downstairs .

" Ok Everyone to the table while I go get your mother " I said as I put the twins in their feeding chairs .

I then went upstairs and Nicki was peacefully sleeping . I walked over to her side and shook her arm lightly .

" Nicki Baby wake up " I said . Her eyes fluttered open and she slowly sat up .

" Good morning babe " she said as I pecked her lips .

" Good Morning . I made breakfast all of the kids are downstairs eating " She nodded as she threw the covers back .

" Give me a few minutes I'll be down " She said getting up and putting on her robe .

" I gave it to you good two nights in a row I'm the real mvp " I said . She threw her robe at me and then closed the bathroom door . I headed back downstairs with the kids .

Nicki

I was in the bathroom doing my morning rutials and got dressed in some black leggings and a white Cami just until I hey dressed . I threw my hair in a messy bun . I sat down on the bed for a minute because my body was sore as fuck . I swear drake shows no mercy . I put on my slippers , grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

" Good morning mommy " The kids greeted

" Good morning babies " I said as I sat down at my place at the table which was beside drake and across from Ava .

About 15 minutes everyone was finished eating breakfast I cleaned up the kitchen while the kids went and got for ready for the day . After I finished I cleaned off my hands and went to go get the twins dressed.

We were now on our way to the mall .

" Mommy I really want the citrus 11s. " Ava said showing me a picture of the shoes on her phone .

" nah you only want them because I said I wanted em " an said .

" No I didn't , I showed you because when I told you about them you didn't even know which Jordan's they were " Ava stated .

" well I'm getting them " aj said and stuck his tongue out at Ava.

" you're gay boys don't stick out their tongues " Ava laughed .

" yes they can , right dad " An said to drake who was driving

" they can ask your mom " drake smirked at Nicki .

" Aubrey " I gave him the death glare

" I'm kidding babe " drake laughed.

" ion see what's funny let me know so I can laugh too " I side eyed him .

" Mommy tell Aj I'm getting those shoes " Ava whined .

" How about we all get them for our family pictures next Saturday " drake insisted .

" Yea that sounds like a good idea " I agreed .

" Wow you guys are super lame for that " Ava said

" yea and I'll also be super lame and tell you that you're not getting the 6 ( iPhone ) until I say so " I looked back at her .

" MOM " she whined . I just laughed

" Who's super lame now " I stuck my tongue out at her .

" DAD " sh whined again . drake just laughed along with me and she got mad and crossed her arms across her chest and looked out the window.

" I love you too bubba " I said as I blew her a kiss , she just looked away .

" haha " aj teased

" don't tease my baby aj or you'll go without that sky rider " I said to him

" But ma " aj whined

" Ah ha " Ava said back .

We were just getting home from the mall and all of the kids were asleep except Ava.

" Mommy can you sleep with me tonight " she asked as I helped her put away her new clothes .

" Of course I'll sleep with you but you know daddy is gonna be mad right ? " I said

" But he gets to sleep with you EVERY night and also the twins and aliyah , I never get to sleep with you " she said as she sat on her bed.

" It's ok baby I'll sleep with you tonight , daddy will have to deal " I said to her

" Yay " she said . I laughed

" My big 8 year old baby " I said " let me go shower and I'll be right back , don't fall asleep " I told her .

" ok mommy I won't " she said as she changed into her pajamas.

I walked into the room to see drake laying on the bed on his phone , the twins were also alseep in the bed .

" babe I'm sleeping with bubba tonight " I said . he looked up and nodded

" I heard y'all ears on a hunnit " he said

" nah playboy don't talk like that that ain't for you , ya feel me " I said in my queens accent.

" go get your crazy ass in that shower before I trap you in here " he said

" you tried that lil boy " I laughed

I was laying on bed with Ava laying on my chest .

" Mommy I remember when I used to listen to your heart beat when I was little " she said

" I remember it too like it was yesterday , but baby girl you're growing up on mommy it seems like I just brought you home yesterday and now in less then two months you'll be 9 I wish you could stay little forever " I said sadly .

" but I'll always be your first baby girl mommy and no matter how old I get I will always love you mommy you're my favorite person in the entire world " she said . I got say because my baby is growing up so fast the next thing I know is im going to be talking to her about sex and her feminine problems why can't she just stay little forever .

" I love you and your daddy ,sisters and brothers more then life itself I don't know what I would do without you guys you are my entire life . I thank your dad & god everyday for you guys " I said as a tear slipped out .

" I love you more mommy and I'm glad that I was born as your daughter " she said as she snuggled into me and that is how we fell asleep.

Boring ? Yea ik I have writers block rn .

Excuse Errors & Typos

Read

Comment

Vote