The adoption:

The most scarry thing about to happen . The guys heard the  most  terrifying  screech in their life just like every night  at sundown  every night for the  last  2 months , they had to  hurry .  Who knows  what the  Zizabobaiens  would  do   to the Vamps? The Zizabobaiens  have turned  the  old people  into babies  using  some kinda  gun that actually  makes them not only shrink down but get younger in the  process .  But  not only  that  the Zizabobaiens  can literally  do anything . There over 12 feet  tall and very scary and strong and what if you  don't do  what they say? Being  aliens would they eat people ? James , Tristan , Brad  and  Connor  ran through the streets  and into an ally  and  the  screech got closer  and  closer  and closer .  If they ran further  into  the  ally they'd have echoing  footsteps  that would give  them away. The  Vamps  ducked down to hopefully  be  out of  sight .  But the  Zizabobaien  found them and chased the boys  into the  dead end of  the  ally and they had no where to  turn they couldn't ran away . 

Try begin  cornered by  this scary thing

Try begin  cornered by  this scary thing . The alien picked all four  of  them  up very gently .  Then another  alien opened some kinda  vehicle  that hovered just above  the  ground .  The boys  had their eyes  covered and were  gaged they were harnessed  in the  hover  vehicle . They took off. The Vamps  held hands all the way there and whispered to each  other .  They were taken  out by the  Zizabobaiens .  And brought  them into the  facility .  Specifically  the adoption  agency .  The Zizabobaiens  got to  work  they put a  claw out to each one of  the  guys  foreheads  and caught them as they  fell. They were put  to sleep  to make the job easier .  
They were brought to  a room to be diapered  then a not her room to be  dressed in onesies  and under shirts  and then to be placed in massive  cribs. And if you've seen  oh Cecilia  you'd know their climbing  abilities  aren't the  best   but definitely  not  the  worst .  Especially  Connor's . The cribs were about 6' wide and 14' tall . Brad was placed in  a  crib on the  left beside  James and he was in a  crib beside  Tristan  and  he was in  a crib beside Connor .  The Zizabobaiens  got to  work  on  the Vamps  adoption  papers. They put their pictures  above their cribs  while  the Vamps  slept.  And their  names  under their pictures :

  And their  names  under their pictures :