Work In Progress...[Chapter 1]

Footage 1: "Testing....Testing...um..yes! The camera is working! Hello, hello! Today...Im uh...if anyone is getting this footage...then, I must be dead..." The scientist in the clip chuckled nervously, as he continued on "Because! Because...I wouldn't share this footage with anyone...even with my most trusted beloveds....to prevent them from getting into this scientific mess...though, I doubt my expirements will hardly work! But...there are the possibilities... So recently I have conducted a scientific theory...that...um...I could actually create a living being...that is...happier then all of us humans, you know, a being who always smiles and never frowns...uhmm...of course! I have thought about the possibilities that this expirement can or could go wrong in...many ways...like for example, this creature could..harm me...because it has no knowledge of what it can't do because all it does is smile....um...I'm just gonna end this footage here! Thanks...whoever...watched..." The footage had ended there. The next footage labelled 'footage 2' was inserted into the old tape player.

Footage 2: "Hello! Again! I have collected more information about the being that I decided to willingly create for no reason....apparently I will have to go through many procedures in order to do this...however! I have learned the procedures sense..you know..this is gonna be a hard thing to develop through time! So, don't think it'll take just a day to do this! Because it may take more then weeks! Um...see here? These are all the developments that a living being goes through within time...." The scientist looks around for the documents, he finds them in his cabinet and shows it to the camera with a smile on his face as he introduced the steps to the camera. "As you can see here...the process isn't simple...I will have to make these types of cells that are in the paper..then I will have to- do a lot of stuff..which I can't explain through camera because this might be the biggest mistake I have ever made..." He crumbled the documents into a ball and threw it across the room with a craze smile pasted on his face. "But...like peolpe say...why not do it? You know...I am kind of lonely...here anyways....." He starts to laugh a bit, then the footage stops. Footage 3 was the next one to be placed.

Footage 3: He had turned on the camera and leaned back on his wheeled chair exciedingly to present his project, he rolled across the room to grab a glass like figure with green liquid inside of it before rolling back towards the table where the camera is being held. Then he finally said while showing the camera "This thing....is the project! This is the living being that I have worked hard to get for over 6 months! It looks beautiful...." He says as he puts the object towards the camera in an even closer view. He then sets the glasses bottle on the table and turns off the camera. The next Footage was placed, Footage 4.

Footage 4: The vision of the camera was blurred, but the view was clearly held as if someone was running through the area with the camera..SMASH!! A big object, the chair, had been thrown roughly against the floor. While the monster had screamed ruthlessly, then the scientist had finally spoke "H-heyyy.....so apparently, I think someone will review the footage because...I don't t-THINK!!" He said in a panic as the monster threw an object against him, which made him painfully groan as the monster could be heard walking towards him as the monsters footsteps were very loud. He continued to rush through his words "Ah, yes! Sorry about that! I don't think that I will make it...the monster has been fully aged but...just like I suspected...it doesn't know any better and it...it's a predator towards...not just humans but everything! Everything meat! So....I'm afraid I can't give any more updates but...if this footage has been only found a few seconds ago or minutes...please...HELP!! If years...then, stay away from this thing!!" The monster had picked up the scientist, the camera was lifted up along with the scientist too, he quickly said "Nevermind....I won't be here any longer...STAY AWAY FROM THIS LAB-" Before the monster began to munch on him, luckily for the camera, it fell out of the lifeless man's hands. However, it had fallen into a position where anyone who was watching the footage, you, they could see him being eaten alive by the monster. The monster appeared to be white and his face had a mask stuck to it, a happy face mask that was seen on the cover of this book, but it had no strings attached sense that was the monster's face appearance. That's when the monster had finished eating the scientist alive and picked up the camera, the monster must have accidentally turned off the camera as the footage stopped there. But, you had found a...footage 5? You entered the tape in the tape player. This was the last tape unfortunately.

Footage...5???: The footage revealed the monster eyeing the camera's lens, but when it saw the red flashing light, the signal that it was being recorded on camera, it rawered and dropped the camera on the ground. Smashing it, that's when the tape had ended. Your jaw had dropped from what you just saw as you did not believe the footages that you had found and what happened in them, just then you had realized that your uncle now worked in the lab that the scientist died in and his life could be at steak. You knew your uncle was working in it because his brother died in it but he never knew why or how he died, he just knew there was an incident in the lab to cause it, so you quickly got all the tapes into your bag and rushed out of the house and towards the lab sense it was very close by.