[Chapter 2] Old and New Memories Collide.

Police Sirens could be heard from the distance, they were putting caution tapes around the area where the man had died. His brother, your uncle, was crying and praying, refusing to be dragged away from the area where his brother died. So, the strongest policemen in the team had to drag him away from the area, but he knew he couldn't have left his old memories behind him so he grabbed his deceased brother's coat and hugged it tightly. He was forced out of the building by three peolpe, the law enforcement team, the FBI, and the owner of the building.

He didn't care though, because he knew that he had grabbed the last memory that was found inside the building. He hugged it tightly every night while crying, he remembered all the good times they had together and he just couldn't understand what could have possibly happened. He knew his brother was smart enough to not create a fire that could have caused this, and he definitely knew that an expirement couldn't have gone wrong because he thought that he knew what his brother was doing and how it would go down, he thought his brother would level down what the possibilities were and take precautions not to do it if it led to this.

He decided to wrap the lab coat he took with him on him, and promised his now dead brother to never take it off. The next day had came, he went to the same lab again an found out that the lab room was now open for any new scientists to work in it. At first he had gave the owner a very hard time by bundling him up with many questions and insulting him for letting this happen, but then..he thought that this may be a golden opportunity to find out what the death was caused by, he didn't care at the moment what would happen to him if anything did. So, he told the bussniess owner he would take the room, they were shocked at first but agreed and was happy that someone took the room immediately.

He passed all the interviews that came with it and started his work there, he did what was asked from him at work but aside from that, he checked for any clues at all around the lab that could have led to his brother's death. He found nothing, he figured it would end this way because they cleaned up before opening the room again. So, he just promised to his deceased brother that for the rest of his life he would work there, never giving up on trying to find what could have led to his death.

------------------
You had busted through the door and ran to your uncle's lab room, luckily for you he was still working there but he looked very stressed from the job. "Uncle!!" "This better be important..." "VERY!!! Your life is at risk right now!! I found out the thing that killed your brother!!" When you had said that, he perked up and smiled like he never did before. "What!? Really!? Y/N!! You can't be serious!!" "I'm very serious!! Let's watch the tapes together!!" He quickly grabbed a tape player and you inserted all the 5 clips inside the tape, his expression was awful when he watched this. He cried in tape 4, because that even showed his brother's death.

Just then however, the lights had flickered. This startled you and him, he spoke "This has never happened before...I replaced the light bulb with one that would never go-" then, out of the next few flickers, what stood in front of them was the white terrifying beast. The uncle gasped and grabbed the nearest object to defend you both, however it was no use as the monster had shred it to pieces with his claw like fingertips and rawred at him. He started to run, he left you there but he got payback for doing so as the monster noticed this and ate him alive right in front of you.

You gasped in fear and cried from horror, the monster went really close to your face and sniffed you, it had rawred at your face which caused you to lightly scream but not to much. This made the monster chuckle a bit and leave, you were confused to why it didn't devour you but couldn't wait in the same room as the monster any longer so you grabbed your stuff and rushed out of the door. Then when you got outside of the building, you asked "What .....was .....that!?"